Water's warm!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

scooper77515

freebie fixer
Premium Member
Water got warm enough that I went out surfing bareback today:hurray::hurray::hurray:

So, I am taking out the strap-on surfboard this weekend. Haven't decided if I am doing it off the beach with the XP or behind the boat.

Wish me luck either way.

By the way, any guys out there hitting 35-ish...don't stop doing whatever it is you do. I haven't surfed since before Hurricane Ike and I had a very difficult time getting my fat butt up on that surfboard...:ack:

Water got warm enough that I went out surfing bareback today:hurray::hurray::hurray:

So, I am taking out the strap-on surfboard this weekend. Haven't decided if I am doing it off the beach with the XP or behind the boat.

Wish me luck either way.

By the way, any guys out there hitting 35-ish...don't stop doing whatever it is you do. I haven't surfed since before Hurricane Ike and I had a very difficult time getting my fat butt up on that surfboard...:ack:
You must be a young man or from the noth pole as it is to cold for this old man. :cheers:

37 yrs, and water is up to 73. Anything in the 70s and I will hit it.

60-69 needs a spring suit, and anything cooler than that I tend to just stay out lately.

5 years ago I would hit it at 45 degrees with a full suit on. But as I got fatter, and the combination of wet suit and extra gut made it too much work to get up. So I quit surfing when it gets really cold.

Still ride the seadoo, though.

nice

:rofl:right on scooper get er done:cheers:ice is still melting here and we are going to get 4-6 inches of white stuff again damit

We have lots of beach sand here...I love the white stuff...uh I hit 49 this year...I still flip off my wake board and sloum too when I can. I was racing pro jet ski stand ups at 35...kicking 18 year old's butts.

Karl

Well, dad is willing to pull me around on the XP, and the wife is itching to take out the boat, so either way, if the weather is decent this weekend, I should have the strap-on surfboard going...:hurray:

:ack::ack::ack::ack::ack::ack::ack::ack::ack::ack:

Water is still 0c (32f) here, and two feet thick.:(

Aaron

Rookie!

Aaron,

Thats Seadoo abuse to have a great boat with no weather to use it. You need to move South bro! Common down to Florida and lets all get this Seadoo Jetboat community roaring. :cheers:

Craig

:ack::ack::ack::ack::ack::ack::ack::ack::ack::ack:

Water is still 0c (32f) here, and two feet thick.:(

Aaron

We've been out like 6-7 times already this year, been a few warm patches in the mid 80s. Last time out was last Monday, mid 70s, and 65 in the water. Did a little tubing behind the boat with a shorty suit on.

This is our first summer owning a boat, and I can't believe i'm going to say this but I can't wait for that first 100+ day at the lake.

wow you are luckey; My challenger does not have a water temp guage (wish it did) buy my GTX has the multi-function guage with the water temp and it read 56 last weekend; so still too cold for me to wakeboard; i really have that itch to get back on the wakeboard

Well, I woosed out. Yesterday was about 83 degrees (air temp) this morning I woke up to 40 and 30mph winds out of the north.

Rebuilt the fence in the back yard knocked down from Hurrican Ike instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back