Warm for us

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Lee

20c here in High River,AB Beautiful day:)
Thats 60F :chillpill: for you Karl:rofl:
BTW I'm now tied with Karl for the most posts in the canada region!

boat

The boat is back from the shop,It starts and runs on the trailer.I'm hoping for nice weather this weekend to take her out:)
We're all anxiously awaiting to here about the Florida Meet and see some pictures on the main forum.
PS I should know better than compete with Karl on post counting:rofl:

Canada

Hi Lee

Where you been getting your work done, Alberta Marine in Nanton?

Likely need a new engine fitting in my boat :ack: and wanted to know if they were reasonably priced?

Also anyone know anywhere in Alberta that does a good job with upholstery, need a couple of seats re-doing on my 1997 Challenger. I am based in Cochrane.

Where do you tend to go with your boat?

Thanks

Davo

Hi Davo,Nice to here from someone up in this neck of the woods! I just bought the boat last month,already had some adventures(see "ever been towed by a kayak?"in the main Boat Discussions)That was at Windermere lake may long.I took the boat into Bowridge Sports in your fair city,got a warm fuzzy feeling about those guys.Neverthe less the boat starts now and we're waiting for nice weather to take it to McGregor lake east of High River to try it out:)Your welcome to join us or I'd even pull it to Ghost if I had company.I would like to have a least 1 other boat on the water with me until I'm confident this thing will run for a whole day!
As far as upolstery,Cascade Vans in Calgary does nice work,and I was in an upolstery shop last week that just finished a seadoo (seats) that looked excellent!Can't remember the name right now,but I can find out if your interested.
Didn't know Alberta Marine did seadoos,I've been dealing with Bowridge:rolleyes:

Bow Ridge

Hi Lee

Well I would join you if my boat worked!!!

Took it up to Slyvan Lake May long and had great fun for the 20 minutes that it worked OK, see my thread 1999 Speedster SK problems, looks like I am going to need a rebuild on the left engine, may just opt to buy a reconditioned one instead and slip it straight in there (thats the beauty of having twin engines you can see where all the pipes/wires etc are supposed to go!)

That was my first trip out with my boat after bringing it up from Kansas, so i was not too happy.

Also have bought a 1997 Challenger from West Virginia on it way up to the border, thats the one that needs some upholstery work doing on it, hoping this one is actually in working order as we are heading to Shuswap in August!

I will give you a shout when i get operational and we'll meet up somewhere for a day out.

Not sure that Alberta Marine service Seadoo's, I know they sell the odd one occaisionally, but I dont know that they are certified Seadoo Techs like Bow Ridge (about .5 kms from my house!) just looking to save a buck here or there, I got a number of a guy in Vulcan who apparently will replace upholstery for $50 per seat (not sure if that is full seat or per cushion though)

Thanks

Davo

broken SK

Davo, going back through your recent posts,I noticed you were trying to sell ME that boat,I'm glad I missed it:)Good luck with the repairs,I hope the challenger works out better:cheers:

Well like my western brothers I too am waiting for hot weather. It's comming this weekend highs of 29-33-{82/87} for you non metric folks. Well I had my first ride of the season last saturday on lake ontario man am I glad I have a wet suit let the fun begin.:)

29-33

Dieselman,enjoy the nice weather :) It's only gonna rain twice in the week ahead.First for 3days,then for 4 days!
Looking forward to summer:cheers:

Hi nice to see westerners here!!

Does any one now where I can buy Bombardier/Seadoo brand injector oil on Sundays in the Calgary area?

thanks!!!

Back