Unidentified module

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquatico

I need some help identifying a part on my 98 GSX limited. There is a module that I think is the Amplificator housing/module(but I'm not sure). It's behind the "Do not boost battery while installed" warning label that is below the seat catch and is held by two rivets. It has connections to the harness and vacuum line solenoids. Please help me identify and know the functions. Specifically, does this module have anything to do with the starting of the motor?:willy_nilly:

Sorry, the module is behind the hull and I would need to drill out the rivets to get it out. I'm not sure it's the problem and I'm trying to narrow it down. The 5629 does not show it but the 5625 fiche does. It just doesn't specify where the amplificator housing is located. Here's the part number for it. (278001252)

Sorry, the module is behind the hull and I would need to drill out the rivets to get it out. I'm not sure it's the problem and I'm trying to narrow it down. The 5629 does not show it but the 5625 fiche does. It just doesn't specify where the amplificator housing is located. Here's the part number for it. (278001252)

OK, so I went to the 5625 fiche and got the part number. I then searched for that part number on the web and this is the Amplificator Housing. Now, can someone please tell me its function?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back