Trailer recommendations

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsk

Hello!!!

I’m planning on getting my first set of pwcs next spring (trixx and gtr 230). The last bit of research is the trailer. I need a 2 place. Will be using it in saltwater. I don’t need top of the line...but somewhere in the middle of good price and quality. Any recommendations? Also If I were to get 2 sea doos plus a trailer package from a dealership would one typically be able to get better pricing?

Thanks!

Hello!!!

I’m planning on getting my first set of pwcs next spring (trixx and gtr 230). The last bit of research is the trailer. I need a 2 place. Will be using it in saltwater. I don’t need top of the line...but somewhere in the middle of good price and quality. Any recommendations? Also If I were to get 2 sea doos plus a trailer package from a dealership would one typically be able to get better pricing?

Thanks!
Well, generally speaking...the more you are willing to spend, the more negotiating power you should have.....REMEMBER...IT IS YOUR MONEY TO SPEND however you choose...the dealer's only goal is to get as much of it as possible while giving you the least they can...[I don't mean that disparagingly...but that's just business].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back