TONS of Sea-doo parts 89-02 XP, SPI, GSX, etc.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 96 XP to part out!! Good motor, ebox, VTS, etc. Hull is badly faded along with being crushed by a tree!

Looking for a safety post for 93 SPI - actually i am looking for 2 of them. Also looking for 2 lanyards. Vandal broke and stole and here i am. Let me know details on prices. Jeff

PM sent Keith...

NOW PARTING 2 2002 RXs!!

These puppies got severely damaged in a storm a few weeks ago. BOTH have less than 25hrs!!! Lots of cosmetic damage...both seats are junk, one hood has a bad scratch, etc.

Both have good motors, VTS, one MINT pump, Both MPEMs are good with keys, Etc.

PM me with your needs!!

Tops look good...but theres hardly anything left of the bottoms!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup...yet another fun part out. Owner ran it with rocks in the pump so long it tore through the hull. Pretty sure he left water in the motor too. DOH! :lmao:

PM me with any parts needs off this machine. Exterior parts in pretty good shape.

Another unit just in!!! 1994 SPX

This one is in decent shape except the motor is rusted solid. Carbs were recently rebuilt (invoice for kits 6/10), really nice single gauge hood, mint brass pump and prop, good Ebox, seat is really nice.

It also had R&D pro-lock flame arrestors (brand new) and 3 bolt adaptors, R&D intake grate, and R&D ride plate extension.

PM me for needs!!

I need both the mirrors, the front bumper, both corner bumpers, right and left LATERAL CARPET + plugs, Seat Strap, steering cover, (All Purple)

I need both the mirrors, the front bumper, both corner bumpers, right and left LATERAL CARPET + plugs, Seat Strap, steering cover, (All Purple)

I dont want to sell the mirrors w/o selling the hood...the hood is too nice to split up and SP owners like to swap it in place of the mirrorless setup.

The front bumper and corners are $50

I do have the mats but their warped. I would HIGHLY recommend going with hydroturf. I could order it and send in one package to save on shipping.

The handlebar cover is crappy, and its impossible to unzip them anymore w/o wrecking them. The seat strap is also super crappy.

97 GTX gauges?

Which gauges? I have a speedo and tach, but not the multi function.

looking for a speed sensor assembly for a 2000 GTX

All I have is the two wire one that doesnt have a lake temp wire. It will give you speedo though.

I dont want to sell the mirrors w/o selling the hood...the hood is too nice to split up and SP owners like to swap it in place of the mirrorless setup.

The front bumper and corners are $50

I do have the mats but their warped. I would HIGHLY recommend going with hydroturf. I could order it and send in one package to save on shipping.

The handlebar cover is crappy, and its impossible to unzip them anymore w/o wrecking them. The seat strap is also super crappy.

How much for the hood?

I can go $100 + shipping...I would assume it would cost a TON to ship a box that big. LOL might be worth $100 and just send the mirrors b/c the shipping would be so cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back