NEW parts thread!!! Now with links to pictures! 89-Present 50+ machines! GSX XP SP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Lots of new machines in for parts!!! another 96 GSX, 02 GTX-di, and a 95 HX.

I also have some freshly rebuilt motors on the shelf ready for install....02+di, and a 787 RFI.

New in for parts.... 01 xpl!
158.jpg

You wouldn't happen to have a hood for a 1995 spi would ya? If so how much shipped to 48444. Thanks
The only one I have right now has a small crack, I also have a couple that were painted but not in the greatest shape... And I have a 95 XP 800 yellow one.

I have a xp yellow one on it now but someone painted it black. Looks like crap to me. I would repaint it if I could get this black off of it

Guy had no prior experience drove right in front of someone and got t boned. 3500 or bo for engine, ecu, wiring, and lcd

What color/condition are the bumper trim pieces and back handle for the XP?
I have a '95 with faded violet and looking for blue or black.

I'm looking for the six plastic trim parts from a gtx millenium to add to my 96 Gtx. I need the ones with grey knee pads. Thanks

PLEase email or call....the tapatalk app is horrible lately!!

Fresh in stock for parts ... 95 Sportster, 97 Challenger, 94 GTX, 95 GTX, 95XP, 2x 96 HX, 2x 96 SPI, 96 SPX, 2x 96 XP, 96 GSX, 97 XP, 98 XP, 99 GSX-RFI, 01 RX-di.

Holy crap!!! LONG overdue bump!

Tons of new machines in for parts....05 3d, 96 HX, 97 GTX, 95 Speedster, 3 96 xp.....just to name a few!!!

Oh and a 07 Speedster 215 next week!!!

Back