NEW parts thread!!! Now with links to pictures! 89-Present 50+ machines! GSX XP SP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I do, but it needs a little repair. The back edge has a hairline crank in it. My welder can take care if it no problem.

Rusty red?? Yup I just got a decent set it. Recently recovered so it doesnt say Seadoo on it, but the color is right on.

I'm looking for a single gauge hood for my 95 xp 800 carbon fiber or yellow if you come across one

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I tried to PM you but not sure if I didnt have enough posts or inbox is full.

I need mikuni carb rebuild kits for a 96 XP and a beeper if you have one. If you supply other things like RAVE gaskets Id take 4 of those too (enough for two skis).

Let me know what you got, thanks!

If you run across the handlebar pad with foam for a 95 gtx (or one that would fit from another model) let me know. I actually need 2.

Color / condition doesn't matter as we have skins to go over them.

Thanks!

Yup I have some pretty nice yellow ones but I might have a few more coming in next week.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

can you shoot me over a price shipped to 60586? (2 of them including foam)

Color / condition doesn't really matter as we have black skins to go over them.

Thinking of using a modern 4-tec exhaust design that doesn't use the J-pipe on my 4-tec challenger conversion. I'll need the head pipe, water box and resonator, and any in-between pieces. If you have this setup, what would you want for it all shipped to 27539?
Thanks!

Do you have a good 951 exhaust manifold that uses the o-ring gasket?

Also, any chance you might have a 951 that would be ready to bolt in and run? (I have mag cover/carbs/starter/manifolds/reeds/etc so don't necessarily have to have all that unless it just comes as a package)

Thanks!

Back