NEW parts thread!!! Now with links to pictures! 89-Present 50+ machines! GSX XP SP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Steering cable for a 95 GTX...

I looked at one of those exploded parts viewers, I have no freaking clue wtf part of it I need... so here's the problem.

The wire inside the cable at the nozzle has bent where it exits the hull so the ski will occasionally refuse to turn left. The two telescoping metal "tubes" are fine, but do come off of the cable and slide back when it doesn't turn left so we just slide them back on and it will work for a while longer.

My theory of "we'll just turn right then" has been deemed unsafe so I need a replacement.

(if you have one for a 94 WaveRunner, that'd be sweet too! Same problem)

Steering cable for a 95 GTX...

I looked at one of those exploded parts viewers, I have no freaking clue wtf part of it I need... so here's the problem.

The wire inside the cable at the nozzle has bent where it exits the hull so the ski will occasionally refuse to turn left. The two telescoping metal "tubes" are fine, but do come off of the cable and slide back when it doesn't turn left so we just slide them back on and it will work for a while longer.

My theory of "we'll just turn right then" has been deemed unsafe so I need a replacement.

(if you have one for a 94 WaveRunner, that'd be sweet too! Same problem)

PM sent

Do u have Yamaha 1100 engine for '96 wave venture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set of cases....thats it.

just curious did you get my private message? I think I have a problem with them going out... weird. How much for a pair of stock GSX sponsons? I have 96 blue ones but black are fine... any performance ones? thanks.

Scott

I need a safety switch nut for that 95 GTX... (non-dess)

Price for a good tight switch/nut if you wont just let the nut go.

Mine is in the bottom of the pond. (oops)

Twin pipes for rxx really just need the header pipes if you would sell just them how much

Back