TONS of Sea-doo parts 89-02 XP, SPI, GSX, etc.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnetonka4me

Premium Member
Premium Member
New to this site but I've been on PWCtoday for 9 years now. I have pictures of just about everything. Combined shipping/pricing on multiple items. (Note: I do not typically have complete running motors)

In most instances I can have your parts shipped the same day!!

My brother has also started parting sea-doo's as well so If I dont have it he usually does.

:cheers: Oh and free stickers too!! BONUS!! :cheers:

Let me know what you are looking for!

Last edited by a moderator:
New to this site but I've been on PWCtoday for 9 years now. I have pictures of just about everything. Combined shipping/pricing on multiple items. (Note: I do not typically have complete running motors)

In most instances I can have your parts shipped the same day!!

My brother has also started parting sea-doo's as well so If I dont have it he usually does.

:cheers: Oh and free stickers too!! BONUS!! :cheers:

Let me know what you are looking for!

All True! More than one great transaction with him and I would highly recommend. Even if you are just asking questions, always quick reply.

Thanks bro...if you could give me a positive feedback here that would be great. Thanks again for the biz!!

...If you can figure it out...I cant seem to find where you can leave it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey how do you initiate it? I cant seem to find where to click. I got a PM from you after you left one, which allowed me to give you feedback, but I cant figure out how to do it thru a profile or CP.

you have to click over to the left in the thread where it says Feedback Score:1 (or any number) ON EDIT
actually you have to click on the symbol between the green light and warning symbols to allow the number to display and then click on the number

'95 GTX front seat hinge

brand new to forum and jsut saw your posting. Would you have the front hinge and 2 bolts for the underside of the seat on a '95 GTX? I tried to PM you but apparently am too new to be permitted yet.

brand new to forum and jsut saw your posting. Would you have the front hinge and 2 bolts for the underside of the seat on a '95 GTX? I tried to PM you but apparently am too new to be permitted yet.

Yup I have it...PM sent and welcome to the site! :cheers:

lookin for a rectifier, starter and front bumper for a 96 seadoo xp. if you have those and could pm me a package price for the 3 shipped to 19135 id appreciate it

hi, i need something but not sure exactly which i think my 97 xp post or lanyard is bad. but dont i have to program the lanyard to the mpem or is it the post that gets done. and do you have either available.

Looking for a throttle linkage for a 99 xp?

Ill look and let you know.

hi, i need something but not sure exactly which i think my 97 xp post or lanyard is bad. but dont i have to program the lanyard to the mpem or is it the post that gets done. and do you have either available.

Yes I have posts for $30 shipped. The lanyard is programmed to the MPEM, the post is not. I would replace that first, and if it doesnt fix your issues, call your dealers and find out what they charge for a new key and to program it. Last time I did one a few years ago it was $50 out the door.

Hey Minnetonka4me! Wouldn't happen to have the Steering Cover/Cushion for a 95 GTX? I'm not sure if any other models are the same. The one I have now is Green, did a little work to the throttle positioning and furthered a huge rip it had in it. Figured if you had one it would be nice to replace it.

Unfortunately no...they are very tough to find in nice shape...but Hydroturf makes a vinyl cover that goes over it for about $75.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back