TONS of Sea-doo parts 89-02 XP, SPI, GSX, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in!!! another 93 and 94 XP, and I have a 97 GSX coming in tomorrow, along with another 95 XP 800!! All parts machines....no good motors.

parts

single gauge hood for a 96 xp? i think it needs to be off a 95-97 sp if my research is correct.

thanks

I need a front bumper for a 1995 xp. Also if you have a nice looking steering cover and hood I may be interested. Mine dont look great. Could you send me pictures please?

Hey there! I'm piecing together a 95 GTX. I need the fuel baffle for the small fuel tank and also an oil tank that goes with that tank. Let me know if you have these....Thanks...BRANT

Not sure what you mean by the "small" fuel tank...is it the stock one?

I def. have what you need...although shipping to canada is hella expensive eh. Hopefully you have a address in the us to send it to.

Yep I've got a warehouse in Illinois. The original tank in this machine was a touring tank. I picked up another tank from a 92 GT and it seems smaller. It measures 9" high inside where the pick up goes. I also need the L shaped oil tank to match as well because the original tank won't sit on top of this one....Thanks...BRANT

Yeah...your gonna have a problem there. Thats the old style tank. The sensor for the gauge is seperate from the pickup, and those sensors are hard to find. Those pickups have hose inside of them that usually rots off.

How about using the new style? I have The tanks out of the XPs that were the norm for most skis in 95. I also have the oil tank complete w/ hoses and everything. it would be a much friendlier plug and play system.

I'm not quite sure what I have for the older style one...Ill have to look.

hey menitonka4me im new here and they told me u are paring out a 1996 gsx im looking for a used info guage and a rh sponson let me know if u have them and for how much thanks

I dont have a 96 to part out...only a 97 and they are very different. I did just p/u a 96, but I am prob not parting it out.

looking for a pair of flywheel covers for a 96 speedster w/ dual 717's. I'm assuming they are all the same on 717, do you have any?

I don't suppose you have an MPEM that would fit a '94 GTS would ya? It has the 583 white motor from what I understand, so I may be able to get the same MPEM out of an old GTX prior to 94 (I think the same motor). Its actually for my uncle, so if more info is needed I can get it. Thanks

:cheers:

Brandon

I do not at the moment but may have one soon if this guy takes my offer.

JohnZ your PTO guards are on the way.

SPX800 I have very few aftermarket parts....got spec 2, PSI dial a dome head, Red top carbs, some R&D tabs, and some spray deflectors.

holy snikeys, that was quick!

Wow man, thanks a lot, perfect fit, shipped instantly - GREAT SELLER exceded expectations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back