to buy or not to buy? 1996 sea-doo challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

newguy?

I am a new guy to the boating world and i plan on buying a 1996 sea-doo challenger. due to my lack of knowledge can you give me some ideas on what to look for and check on and anyquestions i should ask, I do not want buy a lemon as we only have 3 to 4 months of boating season. Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks Don

Welcome to the seadoo forum newguy. Here is a link in the forum on the subject of purchasing a used water craft. If you still have questions give us a shout ans I'm sure you get a quick response. This is a friendly place with lots of active members eager to give you advice. We also have a premium member section that allows you to download a authentic sea doo manual from our library and use it for your personal and privet use. They have tons of info in them from owners manuals to trouble shooting, wire diagrams, repair and maintenance procedures with a winterizing section that will be important for you in the great north. As a member you can download as many models as you want to read as a pdf file on line or print them off as you need them. Click on the "Seadoo Manuals" for more details. If you have any more questions remember to give us a shout.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back