The X4 Thread

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with my friend today and from what he's seen with the parts and the number we'll need (I told him 10 sets), he's thinking $300 for the vent/handle combo in the buyer's choice of twill, plain, carbon-kevlar, or any colors he has on hand. I have him busy building a few parts for my Super Cub right now so I will have more details in a few days.

Thank you for this effort that's pretty exciting. I'm not really up on what all the color options would look like off the top of my head but it's great to have some choice. Let me know when it's time to lay deposits down.

Is this guy a member here? I'm I love with this ski!SPXX
94.jpg
95.jpg
96.jpg

It's on Facebook. I removed myself because people kept posting the exact same thing as the seadoo group and all the notifications were getting annoying lol.

That's Nick, he is local to me and sold me the XP I am working on. I don't think he is on here but pretty sure he is on PWCtoday. Its a really nice build that is for certain, I am hoping to check it out once he finishes her up!

My two 96s. Got one in August and one in October last year. Both needed the usual stuff, carbs, fuel lines, gauges, vts, seat covers, mats, etc.

Also working on my 2plc trailer i picked up.

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

What are you talking about....? Whos group idea?
Did they have a copyright? Does facebook only allow for one specific group? I dont think so.

And i dont care if you laugh at my boarding step..it helps my nephew and niece get on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then turn off notifications or leave a group...not my problem. I guess you hate seeing the same news on different channels too.
Or maybe different radio stations playing the same song.
Im not gonna lose sleep over you being annoyed by seeing the same stuff. Hell my FB newsfeed is filled with tons of the same memes and images...
Life goes on.

Also if youre on this forum and the facebook pages i bet you see the same stuff too....is there some law that says if i post to FB i cant post it on this forum and vice versa?

What is this Facebook you speak of? Guess I am too old to mess with it lol I prefer seadoo forum.

Well then turn off notifications or leave a group...not my problem. I guess you hate seeing the same news on different channels too.
Or maybe different radio stations playing the same song.
Im not gonna lose sleep over you being annoyed by seeing the same stuff. Hell my FB newsfeed is filled with tons of the same memes and images...
Life goes on.

Also if youre on this forum and the facebook pages i bet you see the same stuff too....is there some law that says if i post to FB i cant post it on this forum and vice versa?

Whoa chief take a chill pill. I was just making a statement. I guess I will gladly exit your group

* Removed from group

I'm with Midi. Why do people start new groups and more new groups instead of coming here for all the helpful knowledge and parts? I get the fact that FB is the norm but I like staying away from it and attracting new members here. I stay XP performance specific without having to keep up with what all my acquaintance's kids are up to, etc.

Watch your mouth in this group as well. They will not put up with it. This is a family oriented group.

A boarding step might disqualify it from being an x4. LOL let me check my rule book
Haha jk

Niece and nephew, no step
135.jpg
136.jpg

Easy people, let's play nice we all love seadoos. no reason to rub it in from both sides. Some people need help some don't. We're not all the same. But let's remember were all adults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back