The X4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy people, let's play nice we all love seadoos. no reason to rub it in from both sides. Some people need help some don't. We're not all the same. But let's remember were all adults

Yea you're right. But let's keep this forum clean. No reason to be dropping f bombs left and right. That's not how a new member begins to fit in with this group.

140.jpg

I don't have any cool sea doo news but I am about finished finally moving all my tools into the garage and setting it up the way I want. It was clearly sea doo inspired. Waiting on some sea doo banners and vinyl to add the finishing touches and finish putting tools together then its go time!

We appreciate all you guys hanging around here! We have been around for over 10 years now and our mods and admins have put a lot of work and effort into keeping this a cool/hip/informative forum for everyone!

Dusting off the 951 for some spring time action. Looks ocean surf riding was not friendly to pto piston lubrication requirements. Ran fine but it was a ticking time bomb. Fresh pistonswith a hone job and we shall see if the old gal has another 40 hrs in her. 0.5mm DI ProX onda way.
129.jpg
130.jpg
131.jpg
132.jpg

Anyone newly acquire any x4s?

You gotta be kidding me lol. I've already flipped 6 this spring and I would have fit in a couple more but I've been getting my ride buddy skis and race buddy's ski together. I'm gonna have a friend bring me that one in Tampa with all the mods if it's still for sale next week.

That's just normalcy though. The big news is that I just safely received the ski that BRP modeled the X4 after. It's the 1994 lightweight mod hull from Bullet who was a factory race team for Seadoo at the time. The racer was Tom Bonacci who goes by "Bomber" and started/owns Bomber eyewear (the floating sunglasses). This is how it looked then and I want to keep it original. Fortunately I have all the pieces. This pic is actually his 95 boat but the look is the same. Bullet still makes high end stand up hulls.

http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/com/6078996799.html

I just fired up "the bomb" haha. I want to take it this weekend to a river that I know is real low. I'm not bouncing my carbon/kevlar hulls off the limestone bottom. The exhaust was so salted that it was plugged up completely. I'm leaving the "look" the same but doing the mechanical side. Next week I'll clean it up and sell it.

I see both sides all. I personally live in this site as I do not Facebook at all. Others, use Facebook a lot. I see why a group there would benefit. If you are on both, is that really a bad thing? I mean is there such a thing as too much X4 information!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back