Spare part?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

chief_rocker

I replaced my wear ring in a 2011 GTI 155 Limited yesterday. I removed the IBR frost, then the pump. After I got it all back together I saw this on the ground. I’m not sure if it’s from the seadoo, I can’t find it on a diagram.
Anyone recognize it?

Attachments

• IMG_8405.jpeg
    IMG_8405.jpeg
    559.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8406.jpeg
    IMG_8406.jpeg
    470.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8407.jpeg
    IMG_8407.jpeg
    507.9 KB · Views: 2
Rubber?…should be a matching one that didn’t fall off .
they are for your siphon tubes…bilge pump
Pull pump back off
# 7 propulsion system - internal

Last edited:
Rubber?…should be a matching one that didn’t fall off .
they are for your siphon tubes…bilge pump
Pull pump back off
# 7 propulsion system - internal
It’s Hard plastic, not rubber.
My two seals were white and still there. Thanks though, if you have any other ideas please let me know. I have used it since, everything seemed fine, but I’m stuck 2nd guessing myself.

It's a bushing for your ibr pivot points, look at the parts diagrams as there are several of them. They do fall out easily so you need to be careful to make sure they stay in place. If you leave it out, it will lead to the ibr binding up in the future and not working properly.

It's a bushing for your ibr pivot points, look at the parts diagrams as there are several of them. They do fall out easily so you need to be careful to make sure they stay in place. If you leave it out, it will lead to the ibr binding up in the future and not working properly.
Much appreciated! I'll pull the IBR again and check that.

Back