Desperately seeking part 204170230

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Gborrillo

Looking for this discontinued part for my 2007 seadoo challenger se 215. It’s a lever and pin assembly for the reverse. Part 204170230. Anyone know where I might be able to get this? I’ve tried many places online and they all say it’s discontinued and can’t get it. Help pls. It’s the last part I need in putting my reverse back together. Thanks in advance.

Wasn’t sure where to post this. So it’s also in for sale section

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpeg
    IMG_0302.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 27
Call WetWerx, albany Newyork,,,has EVERYTHING,,,1-518-209-2664
wayne Ordon,,,great guy!

What luck! I got a number from a guy who knows a guy who knows a company in Ontario Canada who said he may have one in stock. Called him up and got a confirmation that he does so I gave him my info and he is sending it to me tomorrow. Hallelujah!!! Thanks to all for the help and efforts. You guys rock.

Sounds great… I live in Ontario, any chance you can share your goldmine parts contact?

of course. I don’t know if I would consider them a goldmine discontinued parts expert. But they did have the part I was looking for and he mentioned they do seem to carry lots of discontinued parts.

Basically one of the parts guys sent me this attachment and I called every single one. One of them had it but they all have discontinued parts apparently.

Attachments

• IMG_0373.png
    IMG_0373.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0372.png
    IMG_0372.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 21
Back