Looking for a part: interface-single engine 204471264 for a 2008 180 challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonP2022

Hi everyone,

I’ve looked everywhere for this discontinued part (Sea Doo interface-single engine 204471264) if anyone has one for sale or knows where I could find one I would appreciate it so much. Without it, me and my 2008 180 challenger are stuck on land.

Thanks!

Try searching "fuse block" on eBay and other places, people might not list them under the official part name. I looked at a parts diagram and it shows two identical looking parts for the same boat, one called interface, and one called fuse block. The only visible difference was that they had different fuse ratings. I didn't see anything that showed why there's two identical looking parts available on the same year and model, I assume it's for different options packages. They might be the same other than the fuses, or totally different inside if they have any electronics in them.

And if it's just a fuse block, with no electronics in it, you should be able to identify which fuse goes to which wire with an ohm meter and just replace it with a generic fuse block or inline fuses. If you don't know how to do that and can't find a replacement, I should be able to set you up with a generic replacement fuse block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back