FOR SALE WTB Discontinued part 204170230 - Lever and Pin assembly

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Gborrillo

Looking for this discontinued part for my 2007 seadoo challenger se 215. It’s a lever and pin assembly for the reverse. Part 204170230. Anyone know where I might be able to get this? I’ve tried many places online and they all say it’s discontinued and can’t get it. Help pls. It’s the last part I need in putting my reverse back together. Thanks in advance.

Here is a pic. Pls help. Can’t find anywhere.
Kinda strange as I'm seeing a price of $174 which usually means they are available but I'm sure you tried. I was gonna try to help out but that is a complicated part. You can always try getting a piece of metal and whittling away at it with some tooling. I'd use brass or bronze unless that part was aluminum. Aluminum is easy. Good Luck !!

Last edited:
Yeah. I’ve actually placed 4 different orders with various companies all over and they have all refunded my money back with the same explanation - discontinued and no idea where to get it.

Kinda strange as I'm seeing a price of $174 which usually means they are available but I'm sure you tried. I was gonna try to help out but that is a complicated part. You can always try getting a piece of metal and whittling away at it with some tooling. I'd use brass or bronze unless that part was aluminum. Aluminum is easy. Good Luck !!
No clue how to even begin the process of machining this. Name your price if you can come up with anything that would work.

No clue how to even begin the process of machining this. Name your price if you can come up with anything that would work.
I was looking. I have a Speedster I'm restoring but it is a 1996 and that isn't the same part. Problem is it isn't round. :) Not that it can't be done. Wonder if you could get someone to do a 3-D printer version??? I know nothing of that but I read about people making parts.

I had to machine the elbow fitting for the bottom of the DI air Compressor. What a pain in the butt but I must like it because I continue doing it. LOL :) I Had to make it in two pieces, drill and put it together then install. Your part is much more complicated. I'll keep an eye out. Good Luck !!

951 DI Compressor Drain Fitting - Made it (4).JPG

951 DI Compressor Drain Fitting - Made it (5).JPG

951 DI Compressor Drain Fitting - Made it (8).JPG

What luck! I got a number from a guy who knows a guy who knows a company in Ontario Canada who said he may have one in stock. Called him up and got a confirmation that he does so I gave him my info and he is sending it to me tomorrow. Hallelujah!!! Thanks to all for the help and efforts. You guys rock.

Great news for certain !!! If you know anyone that does 3D printing that might be a help for others looking for the part but..... congratulations !!

Wouldn’t even know how to begin that process of trying to modify another part in fear that it would not work and ruin my reverse assembly.

Nah you are good. These people have access to a 3D printer. It will print out the exact part in a composite medium. Basically hard plastic.

Back