Seadooforum stickers!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
:cheers:scott, that sticker looks and fits great on your boat.

the information exchange on was flawless on making this sticker for scott. he provided me with photos of the exact location he wanted the decal to go, and included measurements colors and fonts. theres always a good outcome when theres good communication.

thanks guys,
Rexsteiner

Here is a decal Rexsteiner made for us...

I sent a picture of the boat, and listed dimensions, and he was able to print the words out that we wanted and they fit perfectly!!!

The spaced out letters are because of the font I chose, not due to Rex's error. The O and S are wider letters than the rest.

Rex is a good guy!

Check your boat out, Scoop.....dig'n that thing, huh? Pimp'n a waketower, boat feels like a boat, and not tooling around anymore, in an oversized bathtub...sticker looks cool to, but not feeling the butterflys, bro...:hat:

I know its not a SeaDoo... but I wanted to get some pics up of the awesome stickers i received! The man does amazing work :thumbsup:

IMG-20110414-00313.jpg

IMG-20110410-00295.jpg

Hi,
I am looking to get registration decals for my new Sea Doo GTI SE Black 2012 Watercraft.
I am thinking of putting the registration as it is on this read GTS. Haven't got the number yet from Tallahassee.

Sea Doo GTS - example.jpgSeaDoo GTI SE 2012.jpg

If I could get them in the Sea Doo font and with the same colour contour as it is on my Black GTI SE (white letters). Could you show me an example and the size the letters should have and what it would cost for a set (two sides plus two spare).
Please e-mail me on fredrik.iphone@gmail.com.
Kind regards, Fredrik "Shadowmaker"

Last edited by a moderator:
Try PM'ing Dr Honda, he'll fix you up. You're probably not going to be able to use the SeaDoo (SeaDog) font as most states require block letters and numbers, here's what he did for me.

Lou

Attachments

• 100_0563.jpg
    100_0563.jpg
    755.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_0450.JPG
    100_0450.JPG
    515.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_0479.JPG
    100_0479.JPG
    522.3 KB · Views: 31
Thanks LouDoo - yes it does match your colour scheme well and also the font style. Mine looks a bit different - did you send him pic's of your ski ? Cheers, Fredrik

I purchased my boat 2 summers ago and bought registration stickers from rex a few weeks later... but due to some engine problems and a 6 month business trip to London, I never got around to installing them until last weekend. But they're on now, and they look GREAT!

My friends all commented on how perfectly match the boat.... very nice work! Thanks!

(Sorry for the bad pic quality... first 2 were taken in a garage, third was from a cell phone!)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    596.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 41
Rex... do you still do stickers? I shot you an email a few months ago about picking up some for my new RXT-X but haven't heard back (maybe you have a new address)

If you have some time before spring, I would love to get a set that would match the style of the ones you did for my boat.

Thanks!

Back