Seadoo Utopia 205SE Mobster Tabs installed

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

donnyhudson

20150929_191702_resized.jpg

I just had them installed today at Miami Jet Ski Shop, nice clean installation. I can't wait to try it out this weekend.. 60LBS model... I will keep you all posted on the ride.

20150929_193053_resized.jpg

20150929_193053_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20150929_191659_resized.jpg
    20150929_191659_resized.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 110
Today I took out the boat with tabs for the first time. It was a quick run as it was a choppy day in Miami. I noticed a huge difference getting on plane and no proposing. The boat also controls better in slow speeds in the channel. I only to it to 30 mph because it was very windy but it was a big improvement. I recommend adding tabs and will continue giving updates as I try it more. Below is the information of the person who helped me. Good luck, Donny

Greg Schreiber
Nauticus Incorporated
8080 Snowville Rd
Brecksville, OH 44141

800-233-0194
http://www.nauticusinc.com/mobster_tabs_bass_boat_trim_tabs.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the smart tabs SX and I noticed a major difference. I love them, the lake I live on has some major chop from bulk heads I was close to selling the boat before I got these. Now I love my boat.

Hey, guys. I have a 205 SE. I was wondering why you added these? The only time I have a problem is when it gets choppy. You know, when the wind picks up in the afternoon and you can only go about 23mph or you get the hell beat out of you! Do these help?

Yes these help alot you can also try the extended ride plate by aquaman if u don't want to drill holes in ur boat. I can't even tell you how much these make a difference

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey, guys. I have a 205 SE. I was wondering why you added these? The only time I have a problem is when it gets choppy. You know, when the wind picks up in the afternoon and you can only go about 23mph or you get the hell beat out of you! Do these help?

Tabs will help you get on plane sooner, improve ride, and allow you to get on plane when everyone is riding in the back of the boat. For what they are, they do a great job.

If you tow a tube or a skier, big help as you get on plane sooner and not PUSH the water all while dragging something behind you.

This makes a huge difference. We went out 15 to 20 winds last weekend and crossed from Blackpoint Marina to Elliot Key, Fl and the porpoising is minimal. The nose stays down. I have it set with the least tilt and it's a new boat a lot like a regular boat. It planes immediately. The fact that it's with shocks not electric is perfect and not expensive at all. Under $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back