Seadoo Challenger 2000 ..fuel measurement

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmihs

HI, I have a Seadoo Challenger 2000 from '03 ..I have it together with a frind and we would like to be able to see how much fule we use when we sale the boat.

I have been tryinig to find a fule flowmeter that can mesure the amount of fule going to the engine. :confused:

Do you have any idea to what we can do to mesure this? a seperate fule meter or a meter that replaces the org. fule/oil meter. :grouphug:

Thanks in advance..
Jimmi

Most seadoo's have a measurement of fuel use in the manuals. It is based on full throttle per hour use. That is the basic measurement used as it would be the most fuel used by the engine at high rpm's. Everyone's personal use is different based on driving habits.You could meter your fuel usage if you add fuel by the gallon and mark the tank. Then at the hour point for instants check the measurement and add fuel to see how much was consumed. I think meters that you install on the engine are not cheap.

Karl

Thanks, the problem is that we want the know the amount of fule used to be able to split the gass bill betewen us depending on have much each of us used.

Any ide what hardware to buy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back