Sea doo spark dead

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

tomespo

So today I was out on both sparks and my pink one died completely . I'm assuming the battery is dead I've just never messed with skis before. Anyone have this problem

I think I would notify the dealer what happened, if for no other reason just to go on record, in case of future trouble.

Lou

This is a common problem. Wires rub through at the front right side of the engine block. There is a service bulletin out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out my thread at GH, I have picture and the solution posted. Your wires shorted on engine. Title is "Pictures of electrical Issue I had. Everyone should work to prevent this. "

Check out my thread at GH, I have picture and the solution posted. Your wires shorted on engine. Title is "Pictures of electrical Issue I had. Everyone should work to prevent this. "

Why not post the pics here as well? Im sure he would appreciate it. :cheers:

I am picking up my spark this weekend and this will be the first thing I check. I hope it is already taken care of either by the dealer or by SeaDoo after it has become such a well known issue I believe.

Back