2017 Spark Trixx started fine now doesn’t

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

LowPost42

I took it out for a rip, everything seemed fine. Went to start it, seemed dead. I get two beeps on button press (so the DESS key is working, yes?), checked fuel, checked battery, both seem OK.

I pulled it out of the freshwater lake and started checking it out in the shop. Dropped a new battery in it (just in case), same issue. I can hear click - clickclick (I’m assuming the starter solenoid) and what I assume is the bilge or blower motor humming, but no cranking.

I’m a fairly big guy with large hands, (so removing the battery was a real treat) and trying to remove the starter is a little intimidating. Is there something else I can do or check first? Impeller seems clear, fuses look good and I swapped solenoids with my Spark 3 up just to rule out the solenoid.

I took it out for a rip, everything seemed fine. Went to start it, seemed dead. I get two beeps on button press (so the DESS key is working, yes?), checked fuel, checked battery, both seem OK.

I pulled it out of the freshwater lake and started checking it out in the shop. Dropped a new battery in it (just in case), same issue. I can hear click - clickclick (I’m assuming the starter solenoid) and what I assume is the bilge or blower motor humming, but no cranking.

I’m a fairly big guy with large hands, (so removing the battery was a real treat) and trying to remove the starter is a little intimidating. Is there something else I can do or check first? Impeller seems clear, fuses look good and I swapped solenoids with my Spark 3 up just to rule out the solenoid.
was it towed or turned over may b water in cylinders

Back