Capsized a 23 Spark Trixx, now IBR not working

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JonBullard

We just purchased 2 x 23 Spark Trixx and have been running them on a lake fine. We took them to the beach last weekend and capsized 1. We were able to turn it back over after about 5-10 minutes. It road a little low, but seemed to raise up by the time we got to the ramp to load up. It did have some water inside when we opened the drain plug to flush the salt water. When we got home and launched the ski to put it back on our dock, it beeped and said check engine. The throttle revs the engine, but it won’t go forward. It appears that the iBR is stuck in reverse. I can’t put it into iBR override mode and nothing looks wrong visibly, especially compared to the working model. We ARE able to put the working ski into iBR override. Any ideas?

We just purchased 2 x 23 Spark Trixx and have been running them on a lake fine. We took them to the beach last weekend and capsized 1. We were able to turn it back over after about 5-10 minutes. It road a little low, but seemed to raise up by the time we got to the ramp to load up. It did have some water inside when we opened the drain plug to flush the salt water. When we got home and launched the ski to put it back on our dock, it beeped and said check engine. The throttle revs the engine, but it won’t go forward. It appears that the iBR is stuck in reverse. I can’t put it into iBR override mode and nothing looks wrong visibly, especially compared to the working model. We ARE able to put the working ski into iBR override. Any ideas?

I’m having a similar issue but mine didn’t capsize.

So I don't own a spark but my brother In law has one and his IBR simply needed to be recalibrate from the dealership. His randomly was stuck up which was fine since we could ride it...ish.

Back