ODI rogue grips question.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingX4

Hey guys, I just have a quick question about these lock on grips. I am just wondering if the loc on grips will fit on the stock pad handlebars on a 1996 seadoo xp. Or only the UMI steering system. if they do fit the stock handlebars what millimeter is recommended? 120mm or 130?

Thanks fellas

The work great on the stock handlebars, I've got then on all of my ski's. 130mm length.

Lou

Here's a couple of pics.,

Attachments

• 100_0548.JPG
    100_0548.JPG
    910.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_0549.JPG
    100_0549.JPG
    920.2 KB · Views: 31
Here's a couple of pics.,

Verry nice, I see them on the odi site for 39.99$ shipped. Then other aftermarket sites with a 25$ price tag and sold out. Guess I have to look better. They don't start to twist after a few months of active riding?

Verry nice, I see them on the odi site for 39.99$ shipped. Then other aftermarket sites with a 25$ price tag and sold out. Guess I have to look better. They don't start to twist after a few months of active riding?

I have rogues, and I like them, don't love them, they can be hard on the hands if you ride with no gloves after a little bit, but they are very good grips, i got mine from Mike at Optimaracing.com and I think I paid $25 shipped, but that was a special that they were running last year.
they are worth checking out, the # is on the website, and your supporting people that support the sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back