NEW parts thread!!! Now with links to pictures! 89-Present 50+ machines! GSX XP SP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I just brought in a 98 GSXL today...it didnt come with the bottom end of the motor, but everything else is there. Skat prop, R&D intake grate, really nice hood, nice bar cover, good MPEM...and so on!

How much for the ice in the foothold lol, we had to run water on a gsx for about a half hour to get a cover off of it. The footholds were completely full of ice, lucky for us no damage was dome. Freeish bump

Minne what skat prop is in there? They say I need a 14/19 for my 951 96XP. I'm now 7070rpm at only 61mph.

Have you got sled parts too? Looking for a crank for an 06' Mach Z 1000, if yah got any other parts for this high strung two stroke let me know.

Cheers!

b

Have you got sled parts too? Looking for a crank for an 06' Mach Z 1000, if yah got any other parts for this high strung two stroke let me know.

Cheers!

b

Nope I parted down my 02 Polaris Pro-x and due to our crappy winter have hardly sold anything.

Minne what skat prop is in there? They say I need a 14/19 for my 951 96XP. I'm now 7070rpm at only 61mph.

It had a 13/20 skat on it and its in rough shape. If you want it cheap to send to Impros Id do $40 shipped on it. They can set up any way you want it.

Just came in...96 HX. Unfortunately there wasnt much left; UMI is already SOLD...but I have a nice set of 44's, Red top Manual trim, TDR waterbox, Seat, Driveline, trim, etc.

I just brought in a 98 GSXL today...it didnt come with the bottom end of the motor, but everything else is there. Skat prop, R&D intake grate, really nice hood, nice bar cover, good MPEM...and so on!

How much for the red padding in the handle bar, is it in good shape, can you take a picture? Sean

How much for the red padding in the handle bar, is it in good shape, can you take a picture? Sean

Not on that one but I have a nice one on a 97 for $30 shipped.

Nick what kind of 44s

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Just Mikunis...not a brand name.

I'm in the market for the engine side of the drive shaft coupler for my 97 XP. The part number is 270000216.

The part number isnt matching up but I think you are after the PTO? I will have one in the next few weeks.

Originally Posted by Welder75901

I'm in the market for the engine side of the drive shaft coupler for my 97 XP. The part number is 270000216.

The part number isnt matching up but I think you are after the PTO? I will have one in the next few weeks.

Let me know when you get one if you don't mind also I am posting a photo of mine. A tooth broke off and has been reattached but I don't trust it.

408.jpg

I think I have a bad one with a good coupler, but it isnt easy to get those loose, and once they are you need to drill and tap some screws to hold it on.

Prob better off getting a complete one.

Quote "How much for the red padding in the handle bar, is it in good shape, can you take a picture? Sean
Not on that one but I have a nice one on a 97 for $30 shipped".

Can you email me a picture? sselzer1975@gmail.com

Nick, My neighbor just bought a 99GSX just like mine. His hood deflector is also gone. I think you have 2 red ones now. How much and do they have the GSX decal on them. He was missing quite a few parts and I wrote them down but i guess the PO dropped some of them off to him. I'll try to get a list from him and let you know. PM or email me.....thanks.

Back