NEW parts thread!!! Now with links to pictures! 89-Present 50+ machines! GSX XP SP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Nick, I need a good condition gauge cover in green for a 96 GTX. If it just needs a good buff thats ok, just soilid paint and not cracked:) pm me or email me @ mjordan3@sbcglobal.net if you've got one.
Thanks!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Hey tonka you got a good 657x engine around?? If you do how much shipped to 10550? Pm me a price... It's not for me but a friend so you give me a price and I will tell him..

Thanks tonka that is honest of you... Been lookin everywhere for good used one ,no luck... Gonna have to go sbt route but it's expensive 800 with core. I'm not sure ski is worth it...

Thanks Nick - got the rub rails and the heat sensor that I needed. The 96 rub rail from you was mint and hard to find around here.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just bought an oil tank, VTS module & boot, and Fuel baffle sending unit from Nick to be sent to FL.
I'm sure it will arrive shortly and in great condition.
Thanks for your help.

hey minnetonka, that 96 xp that i bought a few parts for last summer is still in the works and I think I might need a motor. If you have one, what is your price shipped to 23235 with everything but the carbs?

What's up? Fairly new to ski's. registered and introduced member, but mostly a lurker.

I'm looking for '94 SPi parts.

Rebuilt carb ( if you rebuild them ) or stock,

Purple Hood ( mines faded ) hideous colors BTW!

Or a fitting hood and seat / trim from another model to get rid of the horrible purple. ( I'm not sure what's interchangeable )

Mirror and hardware

Shipping to Seabrook, Texas, 77586

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back