Shop Discount Sea-Doo Parts

My turn for a question (maintenance required)

benjilafouine

Water Crafts
Sea-Doo GTI LE 2003, GTI 90 2018
On my GTI 2018 at 46 hours, the "maintenance required" message appeared today on the display. Last service on my ski was done at 30 hours last fall (by the dealer). Can I assume that they forgot to reset the maintenance timer?

I am thinking of buying the CanDoo Pro. Is this the place where to buy it: BRP(home) [1000] - $399.00 : CANDooPro LLC, Diagnostic Tools

I am assuming that it will work with my GTI LE 2003, right?

Thanks

benjilafouine

Water Crafts
Sea-Doo GTI LE 2003, GTI 90 2018
I checked with the dealer: probably just a routine message since they changed oil and maintenance at 30 hours (I am now at 47). If I want to make sure I have to take my ski out of the water, haul it there (one hour drive) and wait at service (or leave it there?). I also checked here with a former Sea-Doo mechanics and he also tells me that this is most likely a friendly message because if something was wrong, some light would have turned on (check engine, etc.). Unfortunately, he doesn't have a recent CanDoo to read my ski.

Which brings me to PWCMuscle. I looked for a CanDoo Pro on their website and it says that it supports skis up to 2017. Mine is a 2018. Will it work on my 2018?

CanDooPro Home / Limited Edition CDP-L

Can someone shed some light on this?

Thanks.

skiasylum

Water Crafts
2011 Sea-Doo Wake Pro 215
Works on
Sea-Doo JetSki's 1996 to 2018
Sea-Doo Boats up to 2013
Sea-Doo 1503 Engine Packs up to 2017 (Such as Scarab JetBoats)
Ski-Doo - up to 2017 (Note: Required Cables sold sepertly!)
CanAm (ATV & Side-By-Side) - up to 2018

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:1)

SPONSORED LINKS

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member