Supercharger Maintenance Required message on startup

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Spunbearing

Hi Everyone,

My 2010 Wake Pro started giving me a "Supercharger Maintenance Required" notification on startup. Does anyone know if this warning indicator is caused by a specific condition that the ECU recognizes or if it is more like a timed indicator?

The reason I ask is that I had the SC rebuilt by the Dealer @ about 200 hours (Fall of 2019 but not used till Spring of 2020) and I am only at 309 which seems premature for the new updated part 200 hour limit but close to being right on if it was timed for 100 hours. We do use it mainly for tow sports though and I am sure that puts higher wear on the unit. I have heard 100 hours with the original washers and 200 hours with the updated washers which I now have.

I am not opposed to getting the unit rebuilt again but I would at least like to know what triggered the service indicator.

Thanks!

Spunbearing

It is just on a 100 hour timer which is what the interval was back then for rebuilds. Will need a dealer to clear it or just live with it.

Back