Members Unite!! Lake Norman NC Ride May 20-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Oh and don't worry about paying. There's a sign that says $3 for the ramp. I asked if we're staying do we have to pay. She looked at me like I had horns, turned to the girl next to her and said uhhhhh do they have to pay. Other girl said I don't think anyone ever pays. LOL! So ignore that sign.

Looks like we're going to the go cart place the pit indoor racing. It's still raining like a mofo. Hopefully it lifts soon. We went around town trying to find a wet suit and couldn't find anything.

Hey Ankeneyou could you pick me up a wetsuit also!..I'll pay ya when you get back here!..my # 850-217-4437..probably a small..you've seen me lol

Doesn't look like I'm going to make this one, people keep calling me. I'm like a dirty whore I can't turn down their money.

Head east....Raleigh 66 with peaks of sunshine which we haven't seen in days. Have fun and be safe.

Wet suit was worth its weight in gold!! Was fun ripping around today. Looking forward to warmer weather tomorrow.

Is anyone doing anything tonight? We're an hour away getting dinner. I hope the weather is better there than here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back