LRV rear vent hose(s)...what are they for?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaoregel

I have an LRV 2001 that apparently is missing the vent hose/conduit on the rear of the hull that are connected under the rear seat. They appear to direct some sort of fumes to the outside, but no sure what they connect to inside the hull? :facepalm:
Anyway, my sea-doo is missing these and before I search the web to purchase, I wanted to know how important and if they are truely need? Vent Hose.jpg I think they look something like these....

Any help appreciated.

there are vents elsewhere in the hull that introduce outside air into the hull, the vents at the rear of the seat flow air out, thus keeping fuel fumes from building up inside the hull, the hoses reach down near the bottom of the bilge so that they pull the usually heavier fuel fumes that would settle there.

personally i would want all of the bilge ventilation working as intended on anything that close to my junk. it "probably" won't blow up, but do you really want to chance it?

you could PM minnetonka4me and see if he has any, he's the resident seadoo salvage guy.

correct vent tube

These are the vent tubes I am looking for info on....what are they for and how critical are they while using the ski.

My SeaDoo is missing the tubes. vent tubes seat support bridge.jpgvent tubes seat support bridge2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back