Looking to find what used parts are worth?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

shucky

G'day from Australia,
I'm looking to find out what 2nd parts are worth as i''m considering parting out still good parts from a 09 155 SE,
DRIVE shaft, ecu, prop, and whatever else I find is still good.
No crank or case.
Cheers

Not sure what the market is in AU for used parts but in the US, here's my estimates in USD...

ECU $400
driveshaft (bad threaded style from 09) $40
impeller $75

For an 09 model, it's almost always better to fix and sell running instead of parting it out. An 09 GTI 155 SE is still worth $5k in the US if in good shape. The used parts generally don't add up to the value of a good running ski(including the cost to fix it) and not to mention all the work to disassemble, clean up, take pics, list for sale, deal with lots of buyers, etc. No thanks, I almost always fix and sell all 4tecs.

Cheers ski-doo
Can almost double the price here in au.
I've managed to spin a main bearing in the crank case which scared both the case and shaft.
Some are saying the case can't be machined or if it is machined it won't last and basically a waste of $$, now I know they sale reconditioned motors here one can be bought for about 4K with recore. For those who say the cases can't be machined how is it possible for built reconditioned engines.
I'm in no way a rich man and don't have the spare 4K just laying around, so I'm still currently working out what I'm going to do yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back