Last Hurrah 2010

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosehead

Last Day of the season was 68 degrees blue bird on Sept 19th at 8,500' elevation in the Rockies.

It was also the best day of the season.

Thanks for a great first year SD Forum. Much appreciate your guidance and good humor.

Attachments

• Fallfling3.jpg
    Fallfling3.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Fallfling2.jpg
    Fallfling2.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Fallfling5.jpg
    Fallfling5.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
Last shots.

Southern boaters post up some photos this winter, eh?

Attachments

• Fallfling7.jpg
    Fallfling7.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Fallfling6.jpg
    Fallfling6.jpg
    617.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Fallfling8.jpg
    Fallfling8.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Fallfling4.jpg
    Fallfling4.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pics. Colorado is one of the states I have always wanted to visit. I've even been a Broncos fan since I was a kid.

Awesome pictures.. What camera are you using?? GREAT clarity.

Awesome pictures.. What camera are you using?? GREAT clarity.

Thanks hfgreg, but credit goes to a buddy who was nice enough to bring his pro camera gear that day. Some of those shots were a 1/8 mile out and they were downsized to post to the site. Not sure what his specs were, but will find out.

Makes me want something other than my P&S though, even though they've gotten better. More UGI's.

That's what boating is all about...couldn't ask for a better day, with smiles galore...

Karl

Gee

Our boating season is just starting - might go down to 98 degrees this weekend ! Arizona is home to or near 4 very large lakes - Powell, Meade, Havasu and the Colorado River/Parker

Our boating season is just starting - might go down to 98 degrees this weekend ! Arizona is home to or near 4 very large lakes - Powell, Meade, Havasu and the Colorado River/Parker

Dang, must be nice. I am reading this wearing a sweatshirt. I went outside earlier and felt precipitation and had to look to make sure it wasnt snow.

NEENER, NEENER, NEENER to you to pal. Note we send you water downstream from up here at the headwaters. That's gonna cost you some photos from the lower Colorado. 98 degrees presumably means bikinis, right?
_________

Doc H, can't believe you are still floating late Sept. We grew up on the Youghiogheny and recall it gets pretty cold by now. Steelers look tough.

RF, come on out anytime. Warning that the water gets real hard in a month or two, but the ice fishing's good.

KK, that's the beauty of boating, never need to remind anyone to smile for photos, eh?

I am just downriver from Doc. It was 94 last weds when we took the boat out for the last time and I think its like 58 out right now. They always say around here if you dont like the weather, wait a few minutes it will change.

Thanks hfgreg, but credit goes to a buddy who was nice enough to bring his pro camera gear that day. Some of those shots were a 1/8 mile out and they were downsized to post to the site. Not sure what his specs were, but will find out.

Makes me want something other than my P&S though, even though they've gotten better. More UGI's.

Great pics and with some software you can get full information on the camera:

Make: NIKON CORPORATION (http://www.nikon.com)
Camera: NIKON D3
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
Dimension: 1024 x 666*px*(0.7 MP, 3:2)
Focal length: 400*mm*(equiv. 400*mm)
Aperture: F7.1
Exposure time: 1/250"
Program: Aperture priority
Metering Mode: Pattern
White Balance: Auto

Those pictures belong on the seadoo website!! LOL!!

I was like "dang, those are some incredible pictures, they look like models" LOL!!!

Great pics and with some software you can get full information on the camera:

Make: NIKON CORPORATION (http://www.nikon.com)
Camera: NIKON D3
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
Dimension: 1024 x 666*px*(0.7 MP, 3:2)
Focal length: 400*mm*(equiv. 400*mm)
Aperture: F7.1
Exposure time: 1/250"
Program: Aperture priority
Metering Mode: Pattern
White Balance: Auto

Thanks for the info Vlad. I will look into picking one up! That thing creates beautiful images.

I would like to point out too, that the "kid" with the biggest smile on his face is the driver!! :driving:

I'm gonna take a guess and say thats moosehead!

Thanks gents, nice pull Vlad on the setup stats, thumbsup.

Though the photographer had as much or more to do with the outcome than the equipment.

FWIW, I elected to forego modeling opportunities when younger, cause I didn't want to be viewed simply as a piece of meat.

Last Day of the season was 68 degrees blue bird on Sept 19th at 8,500' elevation in the Rockies.

It was also the best day of the season.

Thanks for a great first year SD Forum. Much appreciate your guidance and good humor.

What lake is that? We just moved to Florida from Colorado. We lived in Buena Vista and boated over on Twin Lakes all the time. Your pics make me home sick!! Great pictures, thanks for sharing!!!! :cheers:

Rampage, please post some Florida boating photos this winter, eh? BV and Twin Lakes are beautiful, on up to Independence pass.

This is Lake Granby, headwaters of the mighty Colorado River.

Rampage, please post some Florida boating photos this winter, eh? BV and Twin Lakes are beautiful, on up to Independence pass.

This is Lake Granby, headwaters of the mighty Colorado River.

Granby is really nice!! I def will keep the sunny warm pics coming :) :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back