Its a very sad day for us X-4 junkies....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnetonka4me

Premium Member
Premium Member
Its a sad day in the X-4 community...

You guys may or may not know 1fastxpp...he wasnt on this site much but was always on PWCtoday. Justin was his name...from PA.

He was killed in a motorcycle accident last Thursday when a school bus pulled out in front of him at a bad intersection.

The guy LOVED his X-4s and has a dream garage full of some of the coolest X-4s...Cf hulls, Big bore motors...everything awesome.

RIP bro...sad to see a fellow X-4 junkie go out like that.

I plan on sending a nice set of flowers to the family...if you wanna toss a couple of bucks in to put together an awesome arrangement we can show the family his passion for X-4s will not be forgotten.

That's why I don't ride motorcycles anymore. Nothing to help protect you when that kind of stuff happens. I feel for his family, I can't even imagine. I don't mind tossing you a few your way. Let me know how.

It's always sad to hear about someone going before their time. I also switched from motorcycles to SeaDoo's a few years ago, mostly due to my wife's insistence. RIP

Lou

I'm right with you guys...I rode cycles as a kid but once on the road I just didnt feel comfortable.

Paypal for Donations is Nick@westsidepowersports.com and the cut off is noon Friday. Please donate what you can. I have already collected about $130 from the PWCtoday guys...I'd like to add this site to the card as well seeing as we have many X-4 junkies here too...

I wasn't going to mention the bike safety, but my dad cringes if I say I want one... I could buy one, and I have my class "M" because I took the PA Motorcycle Safety Class where they said 70% of fatal bike 'accidents' are caused by... A CAR. (or bus, etc). ... I can ride my ski's as fast and hard as I want, and always keep a full lookout and stay the hell away from anyone or anything.

My dad told me to get my pilot's license over getting a bike...

I LOVE bikes, and the feeling, and just wow, so much fun, so much greatness. It's really a shame that it's hard to enjoy that with 4,700 lbs of metal suburban mom driver on your ass (no, not all women are bad drivers).

But, this, had nothing to do with him or his bike. Only the crowded roads we live in...

Any loss of life, for any reason, even when understood, is still a waste. I wish his family the best.

same here i rode cruisers for a few years until a buddy of mine went down pretty hard.. (a tow truck was towing another tow truck and the drive shaft got loose and knocked my buddy off doing 70) the kids 26 now and has 11 buldging disks in his back and 3 in his neck... chronic back pain, kinda spooked me out i was supposed to be with him on that ride but backed out at the last second... ever since then i sold the bikes and focused more on jet skis and cars...

Last call guys...cut off is noon central. We have had lots of donations were over the $200 mark!! Everything counts though. Please...if you can throw in 10-20 bux it would be much appreciated. Its for a fallen X-4 junkie...

Justin's dad just PMed me...

Daveinpa said:
I am Justin Landis's father. We just received the beautiful flowers about an hour ago.
I just had to find you guys and thank you so very much from me,my wife and his two sisters.
I just can't believe how many people Justin touched in his 27 years of life. It comforts us to know all of you are out there and miss him too.

I wanted to post this in the forum or as a reply but being new to the forum I don't have that privilege yet. Maybe you can do it for me.

Please tell all the guys on the forum how much we appreciate the flowers, and replies
to your request.

Justin loved his Seadoo's and anything with an engine, I can only hope that I had a small part in building that love for smooth water and warm sunning days on the Delaware River or the ocean bay.

Thank you for making our day a little brighter.
I hope this tribute video we made for Justin may brighten your day a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwtw5tYNfyc

If the link doesn't work my youtube user name is daveamy79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back