Interior Decals

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkbob

Hey people! I just bought a 2008 Sportster on the weekend. I'd love to return it to as close to new condition as possible. I can't seem to locate a source of decals for anything other than the outer sides of the boat. There are a couple decals on some of the storage compartments. Any idea where a guy could get a replacement decal?

What model do you have?

Mine is the 2008 red and black Speedster 150. The site lists the decals as either black/yellow or viper. My decals are red and grey and have the word Speed on them. No yellow and no viper.

But hey... a viper would look nicer than a peeling grey decal so maybe I just go with what I can find.

It’s actually two stickers. They are available for the 09 model

I see that! I bought the upper decal from Ebay for $15 so I'm good for the upper decal but I still need the lower decal. I see on the SeadooPartsHouse site they list this item

2009 Sea-Doo 150 Speedster 155 Decals | Fox Powersports Sea-Doo Partshouse

8) Storage Cover Decal, Small Viper Red Model 204901884

That has to be the right one but I sure don't see any viper or anything that might even BE a viper on my boat... Here's a pic.

Seadoo.jpg

Wow!! from what I can tell that boat looks good. Can’t see the interior but the hull doesn’t even have a scratch on it

Wow!! from what I can tell that boat looks good. Can’t see the interior but the hull doesn’t even have a scratch on it

Yep. And I got it for a steal too. $8400CDN (about $6300USD). About 74 hours on the engine. It came with the wake board tow tower, wake board holder, tarp, trailer.

For that price I can easily justify doing the supercharger at 100 hours.

I had to re-do the bearings on the trailer and replace one tire. I also had the shop weld a mount for a spare tire on the trailer.

Next up... I'm going to replace the decals and add some of Hydro-Turf flooring. I'll use it for a few years and probably be able to sell it and make a few bucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back