Challenger broken windshield

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hi, I have 2008 Challenger 180 SE and the building I was using for winter storage collapsed and one of the beams came down across the windshield and smashed the two side windows and bent the frame.

Anyone on here have an idea of where to get a replacement windshield, or aftermarket one, or someone that repairs them. The frames are not cracked, just bent.

Anyone got any ideas??

Thanks in advance

From Newfoundland Canada

I would guess your best option would be to bring it to an autoglass shop as I doubt you will find parts.

I checked my local dealership website and found the part numbers for both port and starboard glass assembly’s.
204 072 748 Port Side $1044.74
204 072 749 Starboard $971.24
Check your local BRP/SeaDoo dealership website or go down in person. Prices could vary from provinces.

I checked my local dealership website and found the part numbers for both port and starboard glass assembly’s.
204 072 748 Port Side $1044.74
204 072 749 Starboard $971.24
Check your local BRP/SeaDoo dealership website or go down in person. Prices could vary from provinces.
No luck in Newfoundland and they can't order part in because windshield assembly from 2008 to 2012 is discontinued. Whats your local dealership?

Also another question, for anyone that might know, will a scarab 195 windshield fit the seadoo 180 challenger? That might be an option.

Back