How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

How did you find Seadooforum.com

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
used google search engine, it's a great forum. What do I have to do to get into the premium member resource center?

wwelcome topspeed. the premium section is in the works right now and will be posted in the next month. once it is i will let you know. there will be wiring diagrams and a lot more posted there.

I found this site while looking for a quick fix on my ski.
I was desperate for it to be fixed. Just love riding those waves.:D

The no brainer way!

Since I was riding sea doo and had wondered if there was a forum for me to communicate with others that may have the same problems that I do, I just typed in on my browser, www.seadooforum.com and wallah, there it was!...How much more lucky could I get?

This is THE FORUM!

I stumbled on this forum while looking for websites in the know of Seadoo's! This is the best find by far of any of the other forum sites. Good people, great info and a very friendly atmosphere. THIS PLACE RULES!!:hurray:

Seadoo forum

I found it by typing in Sea doo. Just joined today. Any one have any advice on PWC's? Love riding mine over the summer. Can't wait till next year.

Let's bump this thread to the top of the heap...Who want's to respond next?
uh...no pushing now...one at a time...lol

Google

I have been a very active member in the Maverick Forum at mmb.maverick.to, and have learned MUCH while restoring and building an old Ford. So when I acquired this jetski, I immediately went to Google to find a similar forum that would help me solve problems and make this ski run better.

I actually joined about 6 different forums (fora?:confused:) and this is the one that gave the most help, answered questions promptly, and just had the best overall attitude and "feel".

As with the maverick forum, you guys here have taught me much about my machine, and helped me (mostly through parts recommendations and ENCOURAGEMENT!!!) to make my very inexpensive ski one of the fastest and most reliable on the water!

recovering dootalk junky

i was looking for a buzz fix for the my snowmobile offseason. and there were alot of things that i wanted to change on my seadoo boat. i figured if there is that many cowboys tweeking up skidoos on dootalk, then there must be a forum of the same caliber for seadoos too. and i found it. and now the seadoo forums have been blessed with the questions and comments of the "rechsteiner":reddevil:

google

Was googling seadoo's looking to buy and stumbled onto this site. Good find,Icheck it daily now:)

Racing....

I was racing a Yamaha and when I looked behind me, just as I pullled up on my VTS, the water sprayed him in the face. He lifted his arms to protect his face from my rooster tail and I noticed then, he had Seadooforum.com across the front of his tee shirt. ..........I just had to visit the site after that...:rofl:

I ran across it while these guys were trying to get it off the ground. I think it was on a Google search on page 100. :lols:

But their hearts seemed to be in the right place and the content was improving each day. Now look at this place!.....it's a MACHINE!:driving:

This site as of last week officially changed my mind about selling my HX in a broken down state of repair and depression.

I can honestly say that seadooforum.com saved my boat by providing everything I needed to fix the HX (and a friend's GSX) and made me enjoy riding my HX again.:grouphug:

When I typed in "seadoo.com" in the search box, it also listed this website as well. This is a very cool site!

Was looking for an owners manual for my just accquired 1996 Speedster!
Have a bench CD but wanted the "original owners manual" type that came with one when new.
Then I found another link that has a full breakdown for every part and a price list. Better than my CD off E-bay!
But I still have not found any info for the throttle/shift controls far as adjusting and setting positions or amount of friction while moving. That's OK though, I took it all apart and fixed the loose cable mounts with cheap pop rivit attachments! What were they thinking? Replaced with 10/32 SS with locking nuts. Then I found the tension adjustments... must admit, the port control was tricky to find as it is not the same as shift lever or stbd. control adjustment.
Anyway! This is a good site, glad I'm on it, will be back.
Maybe my 37 years of boating and 21 boats is enough experience?

I found the forums by doing a simple Google search. I just used the forums to gather info at first, but later joined to get some help. I looked at the other PWC forums, and this one looked best to me as far as friendly informative folks go. :)

Google Searching

Found almost all my info that way. This forum is most impressive of all I've seen. Leaders do a great job of keeping things moving.

Found it through a search, although I used yahoo. In my short time of doing research this is by far the best forum and I have only posted a few times. Most of the other forum's I found have very little activity.

Back