HELP sea doo wake pro 215 problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesc2390

My sea doo wake pro 215 sucked up a rope the engine automatically shut itself off. I then rolled the ski over in the water to see if I can pull the rope out i was not able to so we towed it back to shore. Once on shore realized from rolling it over the hull took on water probably about 30% was full. Drained entire hull out ski seems to have electrical problem will not read key the dash is flashing check engine light is on says reading key when no key is in and randomly beeps. Any suggestions and anyone know how to clear the check engine light

you probably filled your motor with water. either when you left it flipped over or when you towed back probably faster than idle speed.

well, you need to get the water out the motor and get it running ASAP or you are looking at needing a $5k new motor. check engine light will clear itself when the problem is corrected. you need to blow dry all electronics with compressed air and get it back on the water.

and NO, it won't be covered under warranty for water ingestion damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with him. Sadly, you need the water out if the engine NOW if there is water in the cylinders. But,,, you can't really do so until you get the electronics working. If you do have water, you have like 24 hrs max before you could have serious damage done. Once you get it running, it needs to run for 30 minutes to warm the block up to get rid of the residue water. NOT on the hose. At the ramp or out on the water.

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back