2005 Sea Doo Rxp 215 Long beep Problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

RobertMilos

Recently i picked up a seadoo rxp 215 which was previously sunk, but all the water was taken out. I got all the water from the air intake out, then i started the engine no problem, the engine had oil. it fired up all good then i took it out to compression test it. all the cylinders had around 100 psi( 5 bar), which means it need a rebuild but this is not the problem. the last time i tried to turn it over from cylinder 1 a lot of fuel come out then nothing. Whn i plug the safety lanyard after some seconds i hear a long beep. I need to mention that the gauge cluster was never working.
Any opinion?

The long beep is a communication error with the gauge cluster. Replace your gauge and it will go away.

i’ve put another gauge in, same thing, if i disconnect the B connector on the ecm and i leave the A connector in, it doesent do anything, if i disconnect the A connector, the seadoo does the 2 long beeps. it makes 2 beeps, in a interval of 4 seconds and after 5 minutes it does another long beep

2005 doesn't have cluster paired. It's plug and play. What codes do you have? Press set 5 times, then mode to get codes. Is the new gauge working? Does it start and run fine? What is the cluster saying?

Back