Help!!! Im needing a oil tank for my 1800, oem or non oem...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkbillsfan

:facepalm:IM SO TIRED OF THROWING MONEY AT THIS BOAT. im needing a oil tank for my 98 challenger 1800 with duel 787. someone please help, these tanks are obsolete, I can not find one anywhere. it does not have to be OEM. im to the point IF IT FITS IN THE HOLE IM GOING TO STICK IT IN. Any ideas?
thanks

:facepalm:IM SO TIRED OF THROWING MONEY AT THIS BOAT. im needing a oil tank for my 98 challenger 1800 with duel 787. someone please help, these tanks are obsolete, I can not find one anywhere. it does not have to be OEM. im to the point IF IT FITS IN THE HOLE IM GOING TO STICK IT IN. Any ideas?
thanks

This is what all men think and it usually get them in trouble... of course, I am not talking about boat parts here. :D

I would have to look my tank over, I cannot see why a similar tank would be a problem. As long as it functions similarly. My only concern is I thought there was a level sensor in it, that would be the only thing that might make it tricky but doable.

Send [MENTION=41828]Minnetonka4me[/MENTION] a PM he probably has one, if he doesn't have one his brother will. Between the two of them there isn't much you can't get for obsolete parts.

Thier contact numbers are on his profile page here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back