Happy April Fools Day, From SeaDooForum.com!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
To all of our loved SeaDooForum Members,

Just wishing you all a very Happy April Fools Day!

With Much Love,
Joe Z

With Much Love,
Joe Z

WTF happened to my screen. Looks like a pink NIGHTMARE.

opened up thread, and wham, this crap, started, restarted, think'n my p.c. went all whacky....

With Much Love,
Joe Z

DO NOT LIKE.....:ack::ack:

I thought my computer had a virus for a second.:ack::rofl:

Haha. You can click the top banner and it will redirect you back to the regular layout!

I like the format..make it the standard setting......:rofl:

It will get your attention.

Karl

I feel like a school girl! Time to put a "hello kitty" emblem on the front of my SP!

Just kidding! Funny though - made me laugh!

Cheers!
--FWD

when i pulled the page up ... i dbl checked the address bar saw it was right and was like damn... i got that new apr 1 virus they have been going on about lol

ha had me a little scared this morning, thought someone jumped sides of the fence on us and that was gonna be new layout

Well for those who missed out on the fun, below is what SeaDooForum.com's layout was for April 1st. Oddly enough, we still had some new users register for the site, althought I'm sure we scared off a good number as well!

Thanks to all who enjoyed the gag and commented here. Without the good personallities on this site, the humor would be lost!

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 8
hmmm a new Homepage for all the occasions... Easters bunnies, Santa Clause, Leprechaun's, baby in diapers ...I can see it now. Looks like we created a monster here... :rofl:

Karl

Back