Greetings from GA!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

eavega

Hi All

New member from Atlanta area. I have been messing with boats and motorcycles for years. Recently had a deal come up on an old Seadoo SPX, too good to pass up. The ski is in somewhat neglected shape, but the motor looks good, has good compression and spark. My main concentration at this point is the fuel system. I'll be looking for help getting this winter project on the water next spring!

Rgds

Eric

Welcome aboard..

If you aren't familiar with the Grey Tempo Line issue, let us know,,,

Congrats on the purchase..

Welcome, Eric. I too am in the ATL area with a place on Lake Lanier.

Lanier or Allatoona?

-Dave
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, Eric. I too am in the ATL area with a place on Lake Lanier.

Lanier or Allatoona?

-Dave
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lake Lanier. I usually head up on the west side of the lake, near Chestatee Bay (Port Royale, Browns Bridge, etc).

Lake Lanier. I usually head up on the west side of the lake, near Chestatee Bay (Port Royale, Browns Bridge, etc).

Great!

We have a group that has been from the dam, to the top of the Chestatee, up Little River and, of course, the Hootch.

We have been to every restaurant on the lake, too. This past year, I really enjoyed PigTails.

Great!

We have a group that has been from the dam, to the top of the Chestatee, up Little River and, of course, the Hootch.

We have been to every restaurant on the lake, too. This past year, I really enjoyed PigTails.

Do you interface with the LLBG on Facebook any? They are a big group of boating and lake enthusiasts, very active group on FB.

-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back