SOLD 2002 Seadoo Islandia For sale

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Dr Honda

Hi All,

It's been a lot of fun, but it's time for a new project. I had some serious changes in my life a few years ago... and this boat just isn't getting used as much as I want. (And I always need a project)

OK, it's a 2002 and it was restored by me a few years back. I bought it with a blown engine, and it was a little rough. (This is the Merc 240 EFI) I rebuilt the engine, and you can see that adventure here: Dr Honda's Islandia Project. (Engine rebuild, and other stuff)

More or less... everything works, and it's in relatively good shape. There are a few nicks here and there, and I know there is a small tare in one of the seats. It's not "New and Perfect" so I'm not going to lie about it... but for a 20 year old boat... it will still get looks. I put 2 new batteries in it last season, (FYI, They only came with a single) and it has a fish finder installed since it was cheaper than a depth finder alone. The trailer has a swing tongue so it stores in a slightly smaller area, and I converted it to electric brakes. I also added guide poles to the trailer since I was loading, and unloading in the river... and it was always getting pushed sideways. Because it's not getting used much, and it's now sitting because of winter... YES... it will need a good scrubbing, but that's a given for any boat.

It will include some life vests, ropes/lines, bumpers, and your choice of water toy. (I have a wake board, Knee Board, Skis, and a large inflatable) They are easy to sell once spring hits... but if you want all of it.... we can always talk about it.

You can do a search for the threads I've started for more info on it all. And I will watch this thread to answer questions. The boat is located in Harrison City PA. (east of Pittsburg)

More or less... it's ready to use.

So... the price. I've done a quick search, and good ones are going for up and over $18k. On ebay... I saw a few "Projects" go for $12k. So, I'm asking $16,000. I am open to real offers. I'm not selling because I have to... I'm selling because I want a new project.

The first 4 pictures are from this past summer. The 5th is from the summer past... and the last is a few years ago... but it's a good overview.

IMG_20200707_090136_01.jpgIMG_20200726_101717346.jpgIMG_20200727_114659861_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpgIMG_20200727_114653110.jpgIMG_3315.JPGIMG_1603.JPG

Last edited:
Hi all.

Spring is getting close, and I'm about ready to post it local because of that. If you are interested in the boat at all... let me know. I am open to offers... but the current "Book" price is $18k.

Hello,
I am researching Islandia on this forum and your boat that was sold popped up. My husband and I just bought a fixer upper, 2000 Islandia, and the boat cleaned up well and runs. The reason for my message is where can I find a wash down valve and a table? Do you have any resources, or parts websites, you could share? Thank you for you time.

Back