Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold that hull with title to that guy a while back for $500. I bought it blown for $400 and he actually posted a "95XP hull needed" ad on cl before I saved it. He had a runner that was damaged in an accident.

ps: matt, you can un-pencil my need for a seat cover for the 95 Sp, I finally was able to dig into the 587 and it had too many bad things going on to be a good resto candidate. Started stripping it down yesterday and will finish up this afternoon, then off to the landfill.

Guys from Zebulon, Star trek geek. Or look up Zebulon on the urban dictionary, LOL. Could be why there's 2 chick on there.

Your selling the i-beam ?

Well I offered it up at a price that makes the Polaris a free ski. I'm not gonna give it away but I don't like it. It takes all I got(and I've got a little less every day haha) just to wheel it around the yard empty. I can wheel the Triton around with one or two skis on it by hand. It's just too heavy duty.

That's not all either. Like you said the bunk location is a problem. Those diamond plate fenders have been flattened on both sides by hulls. I don't want y'all to feel sorry for those fenders though because the hulls got the worst of it. The Polaris looks like it was peppered from repeated shotgun spray underneath. It was starting on my HX and I just got ticked.

Yes I could fix all that but my interest would be in taking the box off it and making a three place trailer. That way it would be worth the heaviness. Another thing I saw is that they can be bought new for well under 2k. This one was all salt use with no maintenance so it's about as crusty as a 2012 can be. I'm trying to save my self the setup and scrubbing work. Don't get me wrong I really appreciate your effort on deal and if any more compensation is in order just let me know.

I have a plan to use an electric lift on the roof of the garage to move the skis from rolling cart to trailer. This means I could have a neat yard with only one double and one single. It's just an idea at this point though.

http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/boa/5123462995.html

Last edited by a moderator:
bummer that it didn't work out for ya, but since I didn't actually use it myself I didn't form much of an opinion except my complaint about the bunks, but at a quick glance I was thinking just replacing the 2x4 with 2x6 it would do the trick.

gosh no on more compensation, I think I got overpaid for my efforts and was planning on cutting you a deal next time we do business.

ps... I did use some of that alumabrite on my trailer, It really worked well, brightened it up quite a bit.

LOL That's a dude up front, and Zebulon is an actual town in NC.....not sure if you're just joking though. :)

Yes, I was just joking and I knew that. But I was really making fun of Trekkies. But did you look at the urban dictionary meaning?

Here is my competition in the used high end double trailer market.... http://dothan.craigslist.org/bpo/5115304448.html Honestly that's the one I'd pick but there are 6 to 8 hundred dollar options out there at the moment. Gotta a guy coming to look at the HX tomorrow night. It is really nice so maybe I'll open up some room, fingers crossed.

I was at a trailer place today and bought some stuff to move the bunks on the I-beam. Unfortunately the U-bolts I bought are galvanized and the ones used on the aluminum cross member of the trailer are stainless. I'm gonna order the correct SS and probably grab the stuff to add the third bunk.

Off topic I'm in Sarasota for a few days. Can anyone recommend a good seafood market in the area with fresh fish and shrimp. Not a restaurant just a market

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Off topic I'm in Sarasota for a few days. Can anyone recommend a good seafood market in the area with fresh fish and shrimp. Not a restaurant just a market

the only one that I can think of is Big Water on Siesta Key, we've done some family reunions in Venice and grilled a bunch of shrimp that came from there, and FWIW, Siesta Key is worth visiting, very pretty beach. Its well worth the short ride, head towards the jetty, there's a park there, great time of year to visit, not crazy crowded.

Yes I've been going to sierra key for years it's second to none this year I'm staying on lido though there's a place called gulf beach motel that's really reasonable price wise the weather sucks atm though lol

No they are still both apart I just up and decided at the beginning of the week I needed a break. So I met my family down here my mom lives in Sebring

Awesome. Yea weather not so nice today. but at least the rain is holding up for now. I'm like 3 miles from where you are. Lido's water gets a little rougher than on this side of the bridge, but its all relative. Yea check out walt's fish market and check out the aquarium this weekend if its rainy and you cant stay outdoors. its about 2 miles from you. literally right past st. armand's circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back