Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the poor 97GSX in the back of the first pic haha. Then you can get a glimpse of the 94XP he has advertised as a 95. http://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/5087763181.html

I sold my older Triton for a grand today......yeah! Gonna work over my fresh one tomorrow with new tires, galvanized rims and bearings if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah my Dad said the dude had a breath thing in his car that detected alcohol and had to wait to reset before the fella could leave. He hauled it off with a little VW 2.0 lol. Obviously my Dad off'd it cheap if this dude feels like there is meat on the bone selling it for $250

That hull/trailer should sell, after I stripped my speedster down to fiberglass, the hull/trailer sold in about 24 hours, I think I got 400 for it, I forget now.

Plus I get worn down by the public. I'm too nice of guy and can't keep some of these sales from becoming relationships. I don't want my weekends full of other people's problems even though I tend to bring it on myself. It's not a business but a hobby and I want to just make my skis better and get some in riding myself. Last weekend I towed a skiff with a Honda four stroke back to the ramp with the Big Red GSX. I've been taking more solo trips and so far so good.

I'll be back in a few months and will scoop some of these up so you don't feel too obligated to save the whole seadoo world single-handedly lol

And I'll try not to rely on you to fix my mess ups too much hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OK Dagre I'll keep the cheap Seadoo problem under control till you get back.

Yeah I put in time yesterday and today in the tag office for other folks and none of it was my fault. I did manage to get my new 96 Triton registered correctly. I went to the scales and got my certified weight(280 lbs) and my registration actually says "Triton" which is nice. There is just nothing left to do to it but maybe new crank straps. New bearings, hubs, rims and tires. Only one light was out and it got replaced. I'm in love. I have the bunks set a little narrower on the right for a HX or XPL. There is even a little white tag light hiding in there.

reply [h=2]04 seadoo rxp - $1400[/h]
00d0d_jsxlNzrORy7_600x450.jpg

00T0T_6m5py4xFin_600x450.jpg

00n0n_9Eyo8AoiWVA_600x450.jpg

Selling my Rxp does not run for a project of mechanic special it has all the engine with superchargerand the hull is a good shape for more info call erick 7867314887

picked up a decent deal yesterday, 95 sp 657 and 95 xp 717 for 200. didn't post it up here because I wanted it for myself.

xp was too far gone for a flip, stripped it last night, electronics, pump look good, sold the pump extension kit with one phone call, a big thx to matt B for recommending pulling the steering cable, it sealed the deal and cut my total cost in half , bam !!!

sp is interesting, the gelcoat cleans up nicely, might get away with a carb rebuild and battery, haven't gotten into it yet, excellent inside but needs seat cover, handlebar cover, mats, grab bar and about 7 hours. unfortunately the problem is that even a clean inside/out 657 sp isn't really a sexy candidate for a restore, it only fetches $600-700 on a good day down here. Its doubtful it will bring more money complete after time/expenses so i'm using the weekend to decide if I want to freshen it up or take it apart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spim if you save the SP I've got a seat cover for ya. It should sell for 8 or 9 easy this time of year.

Pencil me in for that please. When I bought all those covers from Carrie you had already snagged all of them lol

I won't be messing with it for a few days yet. Need to ffind a couple single trailers fast.... and make a trip to the landfill. (I hate it there)

crusty but I might snag it, its only about 45 minutes away and I'm desperate for a trailer, although those tires are dam flat, might be a bit of a challenge just to get it home :(

I see sponsons but don't recognize them so they could be homemade. Most intriguing is the lack of a DESS post. Maybe the key was falling apart so they taped it together inside and then just broke up the ground wire with the old style laynard or maybe MSD ignition :D

i contacted the seller, hopefully he will call me and help answer some questions.
The dash has me confused as well.
Crust doesn't bother me, very typical for florida, but at least down here cases don't crack so many times they can be hideous outside but pretty clean inside the engine bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back