Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 95 720 ski.

Look at the choke lever. It's white behind it. So the yellow I guess it's paint.

uploadfromtaptalk1435677544385.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

that was my thought, I literally just wrapping up a 95xp part out and the dash appears identical. Also the black paint is flaking off the vents which are yellow on the 95's, I'm sure of this because I just painted those yellow vents black yesterday. Weird that they'd paint the hull yellow, that's a lot of work, hopefully the seller will respond to provide more details, I might be making a short road trip to get a closer look. (yip, I love crust)

update... and not the best... seller called, its definately a 95, that's a negative for me, I prefer 787, also, the engine was partially disassembled for repair then left unfinished, which is generally very bad for the engine, my experience with those types of projects has always been bad, rusty cyl's, crank, head, etc... i'd very much prefer if it was complete and untouched.

I still might make the run up there since i'm desperate for a trailer and there seems to be a serious shortage of reasonably priced singles around here lately, this one isn't impressive, needs tires and probably more but would work for the couple of projects I have going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicest $3000 XP

He has it as a 96 but its white upper/black bottom with single gauge hood and UMI.
Engine look impeccable.

Not at my mac
:(

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/5105954453.html

1996 Seadoo race Jetski - $3000 (Miami Lakes)

00000_irLLfbz8rX8_600x450.jpg

00I0I_bGqbodmbYgx_600x450.jpg

01111_cRfbIDvaTrT_600x450.jpg

engine hours (total): 30
length overall (LOA): 6
make / manufacturer: Seadoo
model name / number: Xp 800
propulsion type: power

1996 seadoo xp has crazy work done to it it's been race before it's a beast it sticks to the water and corners really well Lots of aftermarket parts this thing runs on nitro/jetfuel it's the real deal Cleanest xp on here parts alone cost 1500 don't ask me to the lower the price because I can make just as more by parting it out hmu on text. 7862036308

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a 95 dash decal for sure. The hin will tell all, the other way to be sure it's a 95 if to look at the thru hull fitting. It will have the black thru hull fitting (provided it hasn't been replaced), but around it it will be pink, if it's a 96 it will be yellow. But they painted the bilge so you probably can't see it now.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Looks like 3K worth to me. There is more then $1500 of aftermarket parts on that. What a super job too....man I wish I knew more history on it.

Hot Tach-$300
ATM Holloween hood-$350
MSD Total loss system-$500
Spec 2-$500
UMI-$400
Baker Trim-$350
Carbs $250 (or more)
Billet Head-$250
White Beach House $200

Looks like 3K worth to me. There is more then $1500 of aftermarket parts on that. What a super job too....man I wish I knew more history on it.

Hot Tach-$300
ATM Holloween hood-$350
MSD Total loss system-$500
Spec 2-$500
UMI-$400
Baker Trim-$350
Carbs $250 (or more)
Billet Head-$250
White Beach House $200
It would have to be Raced or a Collectors type of thing or...

61479394.jpg

Big thumbs up to [MENTION=65274]ace422[/MENTION] for taking care of my stubborn pump and took off impeller and bearings for me.
Hooked me up with bearing tool and everything.

He's looking for for project so please keep out for 787 restro.
You know those one or two hondos deals were known for.
:cheers:

That's a great ski but not a lot of room there to earn a dollar unless it's in real good shape. Maybe if you can chop that price down

If that guy brought me that X4 above for 2k I'd do it. I don't need it but Daaaumm!

That's a great ski but not a lot of room there to earn a dollar unless it's in real good shape. Maybe if you can chop that price down

If that guy brought me that X4 above for 2k I'd do it. I don't need it but Daaaumm!

yip.
Thought that XP may make you jizzle.
Ski right in my back yard............

Ace needs 2nd ski. He may be a 2nd racer. He's got all the big machines at his shop.
Painting his current ski.

Big thumbs up to [MENTION=65274]ace422[/MENTION] for taking care of my stubborn pump and took off impeller and bearings for me.

Glad I could help! I might look into that gsx see what condition its in. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Glad I could help! I might look into that gsx see what condition its in. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

That XP I pm'ed you isn't bad either and it was for less. Has some "one off 95" things.
It's a 717 though.

I'll keep my eyes open, the deals have been spotty lately but I've snagged 3 (for a total of $400) in the last 30 days: all part outs but they've worked out very well.

That XP I pm'ed you isn't bad either and it was for less. Has some "one off 95" things.
It's a 717 though.

Yea saw that thanks, like i was telling you yesterday kinda undecided on a one person ski, i think a two seater is probably best for me right now, unless its that 99 SPX or an HX lol. Funny thing is i emailed that GSX guy last night, asked him about trailer, title etc. He responded this morning with:

"Its a one owner ski. Never damaged originally from Louisiana so no title.Registration is current and change of ownership is on the back of paperwork. ski is in great shape, has sat a couple years, gas tank flushed and lines replaced. it does start and run but wont pull full power. Needs carbs rebuilt".

Oh and he says its "sitting on a yacht"

then send me these pics

Screenshot_2015-07-07-09-44-30.jpgScreenshot_2015-07-07-09-44-41.jpgScreenshot_2015-07-07-09-44-49.jpg

Yea saw that thanks, like i was telling you yesterday kinda undecided on a one person ski, i think a two seater is probably best for me right now, unless its that 99 SPX or an HX lol. Funny thing is i emailed that GSX guy last night, asked him about trailer, title etc. He responded this morning with:

"Its a one owner ski. Never damaged originally from Louisiana so no title.Registration is current and change of ownership is on the back of paperwork. ski is in great shape, has sat a couple years, gas tank flushed and lines replaced. it does start and run but wont pull full power. Needs carbs rebuilt".

Oh and he says its "sitting on a yacht"

then send me these pics

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Score! One for you.
The GTX holds 3 and that one just holds you.
Works fine with my math skills.
:rofl:

Score! One for you.
The GTX holds 3 and that one just holds you.
Works fine with my math skills.
:rofl:

lol, My wifes math skills might be a bit different.Thing trowing me off is that it has LA regs and the guy gave me a Texas phone#. Plus he keeps referring to it as a GSX

I sold that hull with title to that guy a while back for $500. I bought it blown for $400 and he actually posted a "95XP hull needed" ad on cl before I saved it. He had a runner that was damaged in an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back