Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reality check

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/5122677620.html

No mpem, seats are trashed, you need flat bed to move it or come prepared with new hubs and tire assembly to roll that thing out.
Oh and NO TITLE

Motors, pumps and trailer is whats left to that one person who is interested.

1999 SEADOO Challenger 1800 ** FOR PARTS ** Twin ROTAX / TRAILER - $2000 (Miami)

00404_kQt64kod7Sz_600x450.jpg

00g0g_4RA2GAD0fj1_600x450.jpg

00d0d_8iCD1ReLHrn_600x450.jpg

6985.png
6985.png
6986.png
6986.png

1.png

1.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

condition: salvage
engine hours (total): 90
length overall (LOA): 18
make / manufacturer: SEADOO
model name / number: Challanger 1800
propulsion type: power

1999 Seadoo Challenger 1800 Twin Rotax, 90 original hours, FOR PARTS ONLY. No title or registration. boat has been sitting since 2006, hull is solid, have all the cushions but in bad shape, motors are also complete and probably work. Trailer needs wheels and tires. Motors alone worth 1500 each. Part Out value $4000-$5000. Sold as-is. $2000.
Sold: Computer & Coils
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Oscar,

no offense to any Texicans here, but I've honestly seen better looking $h!t in the toilet at the Houston airport! (for some reason, the few times I connected there, the bathrooms were just horrendous)

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bod/5134987573.html

2008 Yamaha GTX Supercharged two jet ski - $2000

condition: like new
length overall (LOA): 12
propulsion type: power

Up for sale is a 2008 Yamaha GTX, FX3 ,Supercharged two jetski. The jetski is in excellent condition, like new.

It has been always kept in garage and under cover. No scratches, no damages, decals like new. Runs great.

Trailer included in this sale.
Scam city

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Oscar,

no offense to any Texicans here, but I've honestly seen better looking $h!t in the toilet at the Houston airport! (for some reason, the few times I connected there, the bathrooms were just horrendous)

No offense taken, except it is Texans not Tex-i-cans. :)

Lol I meant it more in the sense of "are you a Texi-can? Or a Texi-can't?!" Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was at me about this one but then lost interest I guess. I had to save it i don't want dead boats around. It's just a "runner" anyway not a good resto choice (362 hrs)

I might have mine back together by then. I'm considering getting a factory rebuilt short block for it

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm still interested sorry Matt! Finally closed on my house and got moved in. I'm 100% interested and have plenty of time now

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

How bad is the bottom and can it be saved? I'm looking to do a 100% oem resto

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

The XP800 sold the first day. The bottom was rubbed through the gel coat and had a couple other bad spots. I did PM my # to Adam immediately when asked but never heard back. It's done now.

I can't believe it lasted that long, it was very reasonably priced for the great shape it was in plus being completely gone through

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back