Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Dodgeball reference haha.

1of You'll be fine with those I think. A double trailer sells for 5-6 so there should be a free ski there for you. They are gonna need the usual things you do to dust them off of course but it's fun work.

One has a detoed sbt in it you got a decent runner for it [MENTION=51824]Matt Braley[/MENTION]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I don't have anything plug and play but lots of good components. Rip it apart and see what parts of yours are good.

299.jpg

Galvanized some on the leaf spring it's fully adjustable can move the axle etc I may put the hx where the tool box is when it's all said and done

You can have this minty freshwater bottom end for $350 shipped. I will find and include a good non pitted 717 head.

nice find, good to see another pickup. I think that's a solid deal all day long

The hx is the model that I wish I had the opportunity to have spent some more time on, 15 minutes, got knocked off twice, and that was the easy part, getting back on was exhausting

there's certainly a learning curve but once you get hang of it, I can see the potential. I was far to inexperienced when I goofed around on one, , still am.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to water test. I never have.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

although i've recommended it countless times, i've only water tested once, so... i really don't practice what I preach.

certainly a significant factor here is the price/combination of the package, with an educated buyer. No reason to sweat seat time prior to purchase, if it starts on the trailer i'm fine. The price dictates the necessity for a real test.

although i've recommended it countless times, i've only water tested once, so... i really don't practice what I preach.

certainly a significant factor here is the price/combination of the package, with an educated buyer. No reason to sweat seat time prior to purchase, if it starts on the trailer i'm fine. The price dictates the necessity for a real test.

So far the only ski I bought that ran was my HX, and that didn't really run when I bought it. It just turned over by hand. When I'm buying my chit is rock bottom pricing, parts ski pricing lol.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

OK off the market and back in my heart. Introducing my first (and hopefully last) 3 place trailer. I moved the winch pole back and got the different style bunk supports as Spim suggested. This gets the skis the heck away from those fenders.

OK off the market and back in my heart. Introducing my first (and hopefully last) 3 place trailer. I moved the winch pole back and got the different style bunk supports as Spim suggested. This gets the skis the heck away from those fenders.

Pretty slick. J/C will the front ski affect your turning radius? Can't tell how long the tounge on the trailer is from the pics . looking at the one I just picked up I don't think I can put a 3rd ski in the front because of that.

nice move there, like I stated before, those bunks had me baffled, I couldn't quite comprehend what the previous owners thought process was when mounting them the first way.

it was possible that replacing the 2x4 with 2x6 might have accomplished the same thing, but that looks terrific, i've been pushing 2x6 bunks ever since I changed mine out to them and I love it, especially being able to walk down them much easier than the balance beam size :)

i'm a little sad your keeping it now, I was going to text you about maybe buying those little steps next to the fenders, after seeing yours I really want a set of 4 for my ibeam.

now that I mentioned it I need to hit google and find out what they run.

Last edited by a moderator:
No way I'm all Seadoo and damn stubborn about it. I'm looking forward to XPL seat time and more HX and X4 time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back