Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the cost to fix and running value? I'm in GA!! LOL

Could cost $1000ish but then you would have a brand new engine. It's a clean ski to have $1500 in but not a moneymaker really. If you want to ride it for a few years it will still be worth fifteen(easy) if you keep it running and clean.

Thank you. It's not all sweet though. I feel like I need to warranty any initial problems and spend forever explaining everything. They both went to nice folks who trusted and payed me so my conscience wants to give a lifetime warranty.

I broke out the 96XP I got for $700 to save and sell. Luckily it blew full compression. It just had a bad DESS post and I will revive the rest soon.

Thank you. It's not all sweet though. I feel like I need to warranty any initial problems and spend forever explaining everything. They both went to nice folks who trusted and payed me so my conscience wants to give a lifetime warranty.

I broke out the 96XP I got for $700 to save and sell. Luckily it blew full compression. It just had a bad DESS post and I will revive the rest soon.

after you get burned once or twice you'll stop making promises,,,, i'm pretty much an "as is" kind of guy when it comes to complete ski sales, (parts are a different story)

The ducat racing ski is still only $1300, i've bid twice, (and I don't want/need an XP right now, let alone one running on the edge) i'm tempted to bid again but have no idea what his reserve is, i'm thinking it will end up relisted, didn't see it on CL, I checked the Ocala area, no listing

Emailed a couple times but no response yet, its been up for a few days and he just added pics today. No phone # though, and doesn't say if he has a title

Ducat ski unsold... $1725 max bid. IMO a zero feedback seller shouldn't list anything more expensive than a pair of socks, zero feedback eliminates 95% of potential bidders. Should be listed on forums or CL..

Looks like this one will not even hit CL. I didn't know how serious he was but a guy who bought one last year hit me up a couple weeks ago. He wanted one for his girlfriend so I text him today when I finished it(started Monday) and he will be here Sunday from Jacksonville with fifteen hundred. Honestly I think it's worth his drive, I hit all the known problem areas.

Adam are you acting on that XP800 in Tallahassee? I can just smell it from here (2.5 hrs away) and I'm running out of inventory.

Yeah I have 8-9 in it so I've done better but it's great to save them. That seat is just too easy to click on. I have seat covers but took the easy route on that one.

hey all, it's been a while since i've been on, had finals, and vacay, I tried to meet up with racerxxx while in philly, but wife wouldn't let me get away in the few days we were there, had some new adventure, the guy who usually works on my skis, I joined a business venture with him, picked up 2 complete titled gtx rfi's, running 3 years ago, for $200 (for both), they are on a lift, need to get them towed to a ramp, paid for the skis monday, on tues tried to go get them, but buddy's ski was taking on water, so we postponed it til sat.

also... here's one for old times sake
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/5018730157.html

Attachments

• IMG_1989.jpg
    IMG_1989.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1990.jpg
    IMG_1990.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1994.jpg
    IMG_1994.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 20
hey all, it's been a while since i've been on, had finals, and vacay, I tried to meet up with racerxxx while in philly, but wife wouldn't let me get away in the few days we were there, had some new adventure, the guy who usually works on my skis, I joined a business venture with him, picked up 2 complete titled gtx rfi's, running 3 years ago, for $200 (for both), they are on a lift, need to get them towed to a ramp, paid for the skis monday, on tues tried to go get them, but buddy's ski was taking on water, so we postponed it til sat.

also... here's one for old times sake
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/5018730157.html

And now is when you tell us
:ban:

So you are just now picking them up?

At least you have your money back on the motors if they are still good.

Woulda been cool to meet up Nam. Always next time, I'm not going anywhere.

sounds good, i'll most likely be back up within the year

And now is when you tell us
:ban:

So you are just now picking them up?

At least you have your money back on the motors if they are still good.

yea all happened this past week, so gonna try to get them on saturday, and yea i'm more counting on the computers being the safest part out, but we're gonna try to get them running.

I'm working on scooping that xp800 tomorrow! Hold off Bradley hold off lol

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

Good. I'm glad I asked. It's Braley btw (no D). Drive safe and good luck. If it falls through please let me know and I'll take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back