Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I'm glad I asked. It's Braley btw (no D). Drive safe and good luck. If it falls through please let me know and I'll take care of it.

it would REALLY help all of us if you changed your name to Bradley your outnumbered, get er' done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it stock? That was thrown out the window a long time ago with this puppy. It's no "cherry" but I'm glad I got it and got home safe. He charged me $550 for it though, sounds like you had him softened up a little better.

Let me buy it off of you. I just couldn't get down for a few days and did not want to see it parted. You will make money. Let this get an oem resto

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

Making money is just a side affect of what I do. More XP's with AM parts are the way to my heart. I'm sure we can work something out.

Another day another 95XP. This one came with a gallon of oil and some salt away. It has a nice galvanized trailer and was in a lot better shape then I thought. He bought a brand new battery for it this week. It ran good last year, I think it didn't start just because he pulled the choke cable out of it. I gave $350!!

haha, i didn't even notice the alum foil, I thought it was some poor job alum welding at first look

i'm assuming its just a rattle can job of some of the cheap galvanized paint. they sell a couple different brands at home depot and it fairly common to see it covering up some rust spots on trailers. I've used the cold galvanized paint a few times myself, and its a fairly decent match. (Unlike the seller's choice of paint)

Pretty clean 98 SPX $1400!! http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/5013325821.html was posted 14 days ago so it might be sold already. If i wasnt so far i'd be all over it!!

Two small things....

1. Not sure I'd trust a rust filled compression gauge

2. If you going to picture a compression test, at least use two different pics for the cylinders. Kinda makes you wonder when you click on each pic and the gauge is in the exact same spot. Either that or the dude has mad skills to be that on after switching cylinders to line it back up exactly.

But, a clean ski for sure.

Also the new fuel "lines"... Still tempo connecting carbs and for the return line

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back