Electrical "B" bus issue

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Dudes

I don't seem to get any power to the "B" side of the electric panel on my 2001 Speedster. No 12VDC or radio. Fuses all look fine. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Electrical B bus

Dr. Honda, thanks for following up. Yes, the 2nd bank. The first bank is titled A and the second is titled B. There are 3 fuses in the 2nd bank. 2 for 12 VDC and 1 for the radio. Neither the radio or the 12 VDC (cigarette lighter) work.

Thanks

I'm not following you on the "B" thing. Do you mean the second bank of fuses??

OK....

That's what I thought... but the labels have changed over the years... and I just wanted to make sure.

Ummmmmmmm.....

Oh... you have a Merc boat. (I will move this) but, there is probably an easy solution. Behind the battery switch... there are 3 or 4 in-line 20a fuses. I bet you pop'ed one of those. They feed the power block, and the auto bilge pump switch. (but that one is only 7.5a)

OK....

That's what I thought... but the labels have changed over the years... and I just wanted to make sure.

Ummmmmmmm.....

Oh... you have a Merc boat. (I will move this) but, there is probably an easy solution. Behind the battery switch... there are 3 or 4 in-line 20a fuses. I bet you pop'ed one of those. They feed the power block, and the auto bilge pump switch. (but that one is only 7.5a)

Dr. Honda,

You mean the battery switch on the port side aft with the rotory know for on and off? I'll look there when I get home tonight. All of the fuses immediately in front of the instrument panel all look good....though there is one red wire that is not connected to anything.

Thanks

Yes... the main battery disconnect switch. Poke your head in behind it... and you will see them in rubber holders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back